Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
she was getting a bit butterball-ish last I saw her in person. she's going to have to trim down a good 20 pounds or she's going to get eaten alive by the press

Why don't independent adjudicators test cars 0-60 times and handling times while fully loaded as well as empty? For instance, I would love to see the 0-60 times of a 2006 Hyundai Elantra with the 800 lb passenger capacity, 150 lb roof capacity and 1500lb towing capacity it claims to have in the manual. I would like to see the slalom times of that, even with or without the trailer.

Why don't independent adjudicators test cars 0-60 times and handling times while fully loaded as well as empty? For instance, I would love to see the 0-60 times of a 2006 Hyundai Elantra with the 800 lb passenger capacity, 150 lb roof capacity and 1500lb towing capacity it claims to have in the manual. I would like to see the slalom times of that, even with or without the trailer.

Because no one cares about those times.

:lol:

MwvKb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.