Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey waw, you are in for a treat when you see Buckethead. I just got back from the concert. Good times. He plays some bass as well this tour. 1.5hr set. Good stuff. He brought Wolff with him on tour again (guy with a tuba & 8+ channel sampler who makes up his songs on the fly).

314074_10150284669394262_642514261_8013696_8208838_n.jpg

Buckethead
297468_10150284565279262_642514261_8012715_537449_n.jpg

Wolff

Last edited:
I want the list of people that kept writing in swearing that bullets DO knock people over, forcing them to do like three episodes on it.

Then I will slap each and every one of them with a rotting flounder.
omfg... I thought that was so self explanatory the first one didnt need to be done. There are videos of people shot with 25 mm M242s AND THEY JUST ESPLODE. Why the fuck would a pistol knock someone over.

Hey waw, you are in for a treat when you see Buckethead. I just got back from the concert. Good times. He plays some bass as well this tour. 1.5hr set. Good stuff. He brought Wolff with him on tour again (guy with a tuba & 8+ channel sampler who makes up his songs on the fly).

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...0284669394262_642514261_8013696_8208838_n.jpg
Buckethead
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...50284565279262_642514261_8012715_537449_n.jpg
Wolff

Why is his equipment on a card table? wtf

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...0284669394262_642514261_8013696_8208838_n.jpg
Buckethead
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...50284565279262_642514261_8012715_537449_n.jpg
Wolff

CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!

AND WHILE I'M STILL IN CAPS, LISTEN UP, RETARDO-LIAM. KIKI AND I "LOVE" EACH OTHER; NOT TRULY LOVE EACH OTHER. YOU ARE INCONCEIVABLY DENSE. PLEASE TAKE THE FIRST BOAT BACK TO THE UNDERWORLD. THAT'S IF JULIIIIII DOESN'T KILL YOU FIRST OUT OF SPITE FOR BEING AN ABSOLUTE RETARD.

YOUR PAL,

WAW

Why is his equipment on a card table? wtf
Actually it is a keyboard stand plus a piece of plywood plus a homemade wooden box to hold his sampler/keyboard and effects pedals and shit. He picked up the wooden box with everything attached at the end of his set and placed it into a rolling suitcase with foam padding. In like 5 minutes he was cleaned up.

Oh my goodness, Fri it was like 115 degrees, cloudy, and the wind was blowing (not as much as yours, but enough), it seriously felt like you were in a convection oven getting cooked faster than normal. I'll admit, I'm ready for summer to be over. And sure, we'll trade some Feb temps for rain, we haven't had any all month.

At least when it's -10 I can always put more layers on, at those temps infection must spread pretty fast when you tear your flesh off.

At least when it's -10 I can always put more layers on, at those temps infection must spread pretty fast when you tear your flesh off.

Ugh, just thinking about negative 10 and I want to go put more clothes on. I HATE being cold. Heat is much easier to deal with as long as the a/c is working.

I ran into one in r/all/new the other day that was dead children. goddammit that pissed me off. why would they allow that? must be a honeypot for sick fucks. probably put me on an fbi watch list as well :mad:

I wonder if those in charge know about it. I'm sure they wouldn't want the media finding out they have that kind of content on there.

Ugh, just thinking about negative 10 and I want to go put more clothes on. I HATE being cold. Heat is much easier to deal with as long as the a/c is working.

I skied in -20 on xmas a couple years ago. when it gets that cold it's kind of hard to tell the difference between 0 and negative whatever. I was actually sweating as well.

:lol: ok it's the Brit's turn to be laughed at

http://www.whptv.com/content/OMG/st...removing-fake-leg/DuQtRjyYokKIaItXY6vcIQ.cspx

UNITED KINGDOM — Two members of staff at a British private security firm have been sacked after an electronic tag was put on an offender's false leg, the company said today.Christopher Lowcock, 29, wrapped his prosthetic limb in a bandage and fooled G4S staff who failed to carry out the proper tests when they set up the tag and monitoring equipment at his Rochdale home.
Lowcock could then simply remove his leg - and the tag - whenever he wanted to breach his court-imposed curfew for driving and drug offences, as well as possession of an offensive weapon.
A second G4S officer who went to check the monitoring equipment also failed to carry out the proper test.
Managers became suspicious last month, but when they returned to the address a third time Lowcock had already been arrested and was back in custody accused of driving while banned and without insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.