Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
busy taking an online class about HR compliance when using social media. ugh. so long and boring. the whole company has to take it.

This looks awesome!

http://inhabitat.com/russia-green-l...ail-and-tunnel-to-bridge-the-bering-strait/2/

Russia Green Lights $65 Billion Siberia-Alaska Rail and Tunnel to Bridge the Bering Strait!

This is a great project! Really shows a good partnership between the two countries and their private companies. also how much fun would a train trip from NY to London would be? Take a flight from London to NY and make a round the world event! Chim and I are probably going to plan this in a few years!

This looks awesome!

http://inhabitat.com/russia-green-l...ail-and-tunnel-to-bridge-the-bering-strait/2/

This is a great project! Really shows a good partnership between the two countries and their private companies. also how much fun would a train trip from NY to London would be? Take a flight from London to NY and make a round the world event! Chim and I are probably going to plan this in a few years!

wow. That's a hell of a project. Can you imagine how much traffic that shit will see?

wow. That's a hell of a project. Can you imagine how much traffic that shit will see?

Indeed! especially with the power plant productions as well, should be a mega project. Please please please governments don't fuck this up or get in the way of the private companies doing this.

Indeed! especially with the power plant productions as well, should be a mega project. Please please please governments don't fuck this up or get in the way of the private companies doing this.

I agree, but only if there isn't a large adverse effect on the environment.

tumblr_lcnp72QWul1qasfhmo1_400.gif

"I quit"

Both suck.

Mythbusters By the Numbers (as tallied by Discovery):
3 – Number of consecutive Emmy nominations for Best Reality Program (2009, 2010, 2011)
9 – Years of filming (series premiered on Discovery Channel in October 2003)
12 – (Tons, that is) – Poundage of explosives used
128 – Vehicles destroyed
189 – Total episodes filmed to date (including specials)
744 – Explosions
769 – Myths tested to date (425 busted, 179 confirmed, 155 plausible)
2,391 – Experiments tested (approx.)
6,255 – Hours filmed (approx.)

Mythbusters By the Numbers (as tallied by Discovery):
3 – Number of consecutive Emmy nominations for Best Reality Program (2009, 2010, 2011)
9 – Years of filming (series premiered on Discovery Channel in October 2003)
12 – (Tons, that is) – Poundage of explosives used
128 – Vehicles destroyed
189 – Total episodes filmed to date (including specials)
744 – Explosions
769 – Myths tested to date (425 busted, 179 confirmed, 155 plausible)
2,391 – Experiments tested (approx.)
6,255 – Hours filmed (approx.)

I like the concept of that show. Just wish it was accurate.

lawl, first time this has happened to me on reddit. anyone else get this?

hey, im thinking about putting my pics on gonewild but i am kind of hesitant. i seen you comment on someone elses post so was wondering if you would check me out first and tell me if im worthy..

i have some pics here [edit} theyre private pls don't give out. also i am going to be on webcam for a couple hrs. my profile link you might have to sign in, i dont remember.

i know this sounds creepy, sorry if i come off that way. i like the idea of masturbating on cam and having ppl watch but never done it, ive been thinking about it nonstop for the last month. sorry to bother you

Status
Not open for further replies.