Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there was mass hysteria here today. I doubt you can go out and buy water, batteries, toilet paper, milk or bread anywhere in this town this evening. I made the horrible error in going to Costco today. It was a zoo. People are crazy. I'm sure everything will be fine. I really wanted to go to the beach this weekend. Hurricanes at the beach are cool. I get that strong hurricanes aren't cool, but by the time it gets here it's gonna be a Cat 1. No big deal.

Yeah, there was mass hysteria here today. I doubt you can go out and buy water, batteries, toilet paper, milk or bread anywhere in this town this evening. I made the horrible error in going to Costco today. It was a zoo. People are crazy. I'm sure everything will be fine. I really wanted to go to the beach this weekend. Hurricanes at the beach are cool. I get that strong hurricanes aren't cool, but by the time it gets here it's gonna be a Cat 1. No big deal.

Someone I know in Alexandria took a picture of their supermarket. There was 4 bottles of water left in the aisle.

I think I have whiplash.

Went to our company BBQ/dinner for staff's family's & kids. The management thought the best way to keep the kids busy was to have a bumper car ride set up. Every d*mn kid & their damn sadistic fathers crashed the hell out of me for fun. I screamed like a little girl with each bump & this made the kids scream with delight & hunt me down with blood thirsty & bumper car road rage.

I want to sue someone. :( ;) Even though I had a ball.

Ou1Z0.jpg

I think I have whiplash.

Went to our company BBQ/dinner for staff's family's & kids. The management thought the best way to keep the kids busy was to have a bumper car ride set up. Every d*mn kid & their damn sadistic fathers crashed the hell out of me for fun. I screamed like a little girl with each bump & this made the kids scream with delight & hunt me down with blood thirsty & bumper car road rage.

I want to sue someone. :( ;) Even though I had a ball.

Based off of that story, it didn't sound like you had balls at all.

sounds like atlanta when the weather report says there might be snow :lol:

Yeah, we were comparing it to that yesterday. So far today it is breezy and a little rainy here. Mostly just overcast though. My head hurts from the change in barometric pressure :(

:heart: feel betterer my dear

YES! dude is finally coming over this afternoon to get my wall sized pic hung. he's doing the back lighting today and hopefully the pic tomorrow. cannot fucking wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.