Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
cirque du so lame was fucking terrible! we both felt like we were being subjected to seeing Cats. jesus fucking christ. we were laughing so much that a guy in the row in front of us kept giving us the stink eye. we moved back 2 rows. he was still not amused. I seriously thought I might have to kick a guy's ass over this stupid bullshit! we moved back another 7 rows, laughed for another 20 minutes and then left before we'd even seen an hour of it. they did some cool trampoline stuff for aboot 10 minutes but the rest was just horrific.

I just snoozed my alarm and got a parking ticket as well. fucking happy friday!

Yeah, I think the Skins had a pretty good showing until the last quarter despite the fact that they lost. The Ravens were all over the place. Not good for the Ravens this season.

Tough to say though. We had 2nd string defense and lower out there. I didn't see Ray Lewis playing for Baltimore either though.

Our offense looked very good. Looks like Moss won't have to take the brunt of the receiving this season. Our RBs looked really good. But that's to be expected with Shanahan as coach.

Tough to say though. We had 2nd string defense and lower out there. I didn't see Ray Lewis playing for Baltimore either though.

Our offense looked very good. Looks like Moss won't have to take the brunt of the receiving this season. Our RBs looked really good. But that's to be expected with Shanahan as coach.

I have a strong suspicion that this year Tim Hightower will be a FF superstar.

signs2.png

cirque du so lame was fucking terrible! we both felt like we were being subjected to seeing Cats. jesus fucking christ. we were laughing so much that a guy in the row in front of us kept giving us the stink eye. we moved back 2 rows. he was still not amused. I seriously thought I might have to kick a guy's ass over this stupid bullshit! we moved back another 7 rows, laughed for another 20 minutes and then left before we'd even seen an hour of it. they did some cool trampoline stuff for aboot 10 minutes but the rest was just horrific.

That sucks. The Cirque du Soleil I saw in Vegas was actually pretty cool. Those people were super athletic and entertaining. I wouldn't have paid $300 for it either though.

what show was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.