Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
party-gifs-panty-cam-dog.gif

Actually he bought a company called Graphics Group, (one third of the Computer Division of Lucasfilm), from George Lucas.

He bought it in 1986... Do you remember what computer technology was like in 1986? He owned it for 20 years. No way you can say he wasn't the driving force there too.

He bought it in 1986... Do you remember what computer technology was like in 1986? He owned it for 20 years. No way you can say he wasn't the driving force there too.
He bought it after he was fired from Apple. Then tried to run it as proprietary hardware company (ala silicon graphics) for 5 years, then did a total 360 into computer animation. He wasn't a driving force, he capitalized on a niche, which is good marketing.

I find Both political parties mudsling but very few people can be bothered to tell me something Good their party did. All I see is pointing fingers but no showboating about something done right..just bitchery.

wankers

Poor Eileenbunny, one of her NFL teams is playing her other NFL team tonight.

Here's what's sad about it, I was offered free tickets and I declined because the weather was calling for non-stop rain and I don't want to risk getting sick this close to full term. So it's not raining, it's an exciting game, and I got a virus on my computer that completely took it down this evening and it had to be rebuilt.

Also, GO REDSKINS

Or Ravens, whichever...

Last edited:
Here's what's sad about it, I was offered free tickets and I declined because the weather was calling for non-stop rain and I don't want to risk getting sick this close to full term. So it's not raining, it's an exciting game, and I got a virus on my computer that completely took it down this evening and it had to be rebuilt.

Also, GO REDSKINS

Or Ravens, whichever...

Sorry to hear about your machine.

Ravens had their starters still in the 4th quarter.

Redskins had 3rd string in beginning the 4th quarter. Redskins still only lost by 3.

Sorry to hear about your machine.

Ravens had their starters still in the 4th quarter.

Redskins had 3rd string in beginning the 4th quarter. Redskins still only lost by 3.

Yeah, I think the Skins had a pretty good showing until the last quarter despite the fact that they lost. The Ravens were all over the place. Not good for the Ravens this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.