Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw, the poor duck is pigeon toed

Rx2vX.jpg

LOL ... no, I'm not fat.

I've only seen small size Neapolitan pizza's ... never anything med or large.

they had the regular size which is all I've seen in places like NYC but this place also makes a large that was around 14-16". hence why there was no way in hell I was even close to finishing the thing

I forgotten to mention I had my legs waxed. I just want every man out there to know that you do not have enough balls to get this done.

April >>> all of you men.

:lol:

You guys are spoiled up there. Nine paid holidays, government enforced and no employment drug testing? Sounds like there is a God.

Hows the beav?

Nine doesn't seem like alot. I think I have 12 at my company and we don't do drug testing either. At least I've never heard of them doing it.

Nine doesn't seem like alot. I think I have 12 at my company and we don't do drug testing either. At least I've never heard of them doing it.
We have six... and its not required by law in the states to pay holiday pay. You just work at a
company that values employee morale. :)
/fragment sentences
the beav is great... untouched, lonely and deserted but shes GREAT!

cAnAdA weeee
Wearing a fur coat?

We have 12 paid, 2 free floaters, 40 hours of volunteer time that you can take to do anything that would classify as volunteering, plus I have my PTO.

Status
Not open for further replies.