Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
think I might go pick up a pizza from this joint tonight. looks amazing and is supposed to be the best pizza in the city.

nice touch with the .it domain. the guy is from naples.
http://www.anticopizza.it/gallery.html
http://a1.urbns.pn/w/s/4V/RNmO1uwmtu1Yst-640m.jpg

Oh man Neapolitan pizza is amazing with simple ingredients & a light drizzle of olive oil on the outer crust when it comes outta the oven. It takes minutes to cook due it not having a bunch of ingredients & the traditional mozz cheese.

Enjoy !

where?
amazon is still showing them for 300 bucks

big box retailers

the exception is best buy, they sent theirs back to the warehouse. places like staples, office depot and the like all sold out in minutes after opening

I want one because while the hardware isn't top of the line it's not bad for a hundred bucks and eventually someone will get android running on it

'' Gimme a C ... Gimme a O ... Gimme a gurgleslsgarglebllargele !''

3c61d448ac2c.gif

think I might go pick up a pizza from this joint tonight. looks amazing and is supposed to be the best pizza in the city.

nice touch with the .it domain. the guy is from naples. no virooses this time.
http://www.anticopizza.it/gallery.html
RNmO1uwmtu1Yst-640m.jpg

this pizza was amazing. I got the above pizza margerita with pep. line was out the door into the parking lot. chris rock was there 2 days ago and signed a pizza paddle. he wrote,"the best. magnificent. better than crack!" alton brown signed one also and said,"just like naples but closer". pretty cool.

this pizza was amazing. I got the above pizza margerita with pep. line was out the door into the parking lot. chris rock was there 2 days ago and signed a pizza paddle. he wrote,"the best. magnificent. better than crack!" alton brown signed one also and said,"just like naples but closer". pretty cool.

Its shit compared to the pizza Wes made tonite.

Canada is just as cold in the winter as any place in Michigan, Indiana, Barfallo, New York & many places in the USA.

Here in Toronto we have hot lingering humid summers with temps in the high 90's from May to mid or late September. We have a nice warm weather during spring & fall. We get our first snow falls in November & December & yes we can get cold but its the same type of temps as many places in the USA.

Where abouts are you located eileenb ?

We are in Maryland, US. Sounds like the weather is about the same here except more snow there. We don't get a lot of snow here usually, although 2 years ago we got like 5 feet in a week. That was miserable. The biggest problem with Toronto is the lack of close oceans and beaches and the high cost of living. I do love Canadians though, so it's almost worth it. The company my husband works for is just awesome and I can't say enough good things about how they treat him and all the people I've met through his work. Canadians rock.

Last edited:
We are in Maryland, US. Sounds like the weather is about the same here except more snow there. We don't get a lot of snow here usually, although 2 years ago we got like 5 feet in a week. That was miserable. The biggest problem with Toronto is the lack of close oceans and beaches and the high cost of living. I do love Canadians though, so it's almost worth it. The company my husband works for is just awesome and I can't say enough good things about how they treat him and all the people I've met through his work. Canadians rock.
Unless you've lived in MN or upstate NY-VT you really don't have any idea what the cold is like in Canada. MD, even as far north as PA, is super mild by comparison. You might get a few sub 20 weeks, but it's not bone chilling snot freezes in your nose, cold for months on end.

Aside from that, your entire post reeks of grass is greener syndrome. It's just like anyplace else, if there wasn't a border it'd be hard to tell where NY ended and Ontario started.

Status
Not open for further replies.