Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will do more to upset the balance by getting involved than you will by letting nature work itself out.

Ironic you say that because it's all the man made elements around it that make me worry for it. If it was in a forest I wouldn't be troubled by it at all.

...I'll be!

yOCff.jpg

:lol: is the squirrel in danger? If not, I'd let him be... he can probably take care of himself, I assume...

Btw...on the food discussion, I'm going to Panera for lunch. FLY is going to skin me alive....wee!

For me it's the food and the people at Pantera Bread.

The food sucks. Period. The bread is the worst sandwich bread I've ever tried to eat. The drinks are a joke, and yeah the people are fucking weirdos. This is Juli's favourite place.

:lol: is the squirrel in danger? If not, I'd let him be... he can probably take care of himself, I assume...

About 7 foot from the road. In a 3x3 foot garden bed which is about 2 foot tall. There is a large tree growing from the garden bed. Probably where he came from. No other squirrels were around.

The only thing I like about Panera is thier community stuff. Like donating all unused food at the end of the day and thier pay what you can locations.

Last edited:
Honestly though, what doesn't give lab rats cancer?

I'm pretty sure the florescent lights in the labs load them up with cancer and everything else gets blamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.