Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had made a prediction a few months back that gold would hit 1,200 before it ever saw 2,000. In light of the bullshit going on with credit scares in Europe, I'm inclined to not bet against gold for a good long while. The technicals obviously show it's overbought: it hasn't paired inflation. Unfortunately there's no shelf life for an irrational market. You could be waiting forever for gold to plummet.

Aaaaand you have just discovered the new bubble. Now, the key is to find the rarely publicized off shoot of the precious metals commodities market where you can hit the bubble early for the payoff before everyone else (which isl, like, everyone) looks at gold as the new housing market.

Aaaaand you have just discovered the new bubble. Now, the key is to find the rarely publicized off shoot of the precious metals commodities market where you can hit the bubble early for the payoff before everyone else (which isl, like, everyone) looks at gold as the new housing market.
OTC commodity markets is shady++

It's non intuitive but higher taxes don't necessarily correlate with better anything. I actually live in the 10th highest property tax as a % of home value in the entire country (NYC level tax on single family homes blows up the price). We don't have services at all, it's 50/50 the road even gets plowed in the winter. Could go on a rant on how civil service pays 2 to 3 times more than equivalent private sector jobs but eh >.>

I think university tuition is grossly inflated from the student loan process. Universities know that they can push a FAFSA application through for any price at 0 risk of not being paid. It's textbook self dealing/moral hazard. The government has never offered subsidized loans for prep school so the market is pretty 'pure.'

True, it doesn't necessarily correlate, but that's what the taxes are supposed to be for. If a city decides not to use them for that purpose, I have no control over that.

Regarding the private schools, I think it's a bit naive that private schools would lower prices just because there aren't public schools. Some of them are pretty exclusive now even if you had the money. Why would they lower standards.

Real?

9CZHa.jpg

doorhandle is at boob height, they are normally 36-42 inches off the ground. That would make her 4ft something tall? 84 inches is the height of standard commercial doors, so he's under 7ft.

Is unlikely, but not impossible.

Like oil companies? You take the free competition out, then they can all charge what they want. They're the only thing left so the whole free market system won't work here

Remember when we used to pay $4000 for a new computer? Sucks that we still do. Oil companies are not a good example because of all the government subsidies and tax breaks. I also blame the futures market.

Remember when we used to pay $4000 for a new computer? Sucks that we still do. Oil companies are not a good example because of all the government subsidies and tax breaks. I also blame the futures market.

They're a good example because there's no competition. You need gas. Education is not deemed a necessity. And people can still home school legally.

Regarding computers, people still buy $2600 Macs when there are cheaper options (PCs) I don't think Apple is going to drop their prices.

Last edited:
Again, what makes you think this would cause tuition prices to drop? Does university tuition drop with colleges? No, they all go up.
I'm not saying privatize the whole thing. they would be competing with a free alternative, so if the parents still gotta pay 4g out of pocket, they won't gain any students.

i don't have kids, yet still pay property taxes. got this theory part of those property taxes cover the other stuff as well as sending your kid to school... so you could easily offset the private costs at more than 4k per student. not to mention the private school prices will drop as the markets open up for taking kids from failing public schools.

4k for private school? is that for the first month? lololol

i took 2 laxatives last night (for my obsessive weekly chorro ritual) and NOTHING!! its been 12 hrs!!! normally the attack has come and gone... omg i have tons of stuff to so... I guess im not going for my run today :( i even got a sitter :"(

Status
Not open for further replies.