Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAACP tries to get 'Of Mice and Men' every year but it never makes the news. It's not like it would even be a 'ban' it just wouldnt be part of the curriculum, nothing to prevent the skool children from reading it in their own time. Arthur Conan Doyle was a shit writer anyway, they should have them reading Heart of Darkness or something better.

I'm looking at my brokerage account activity over the last week and I'm feeling pretty invincible. Probably time to sell.

the stalker is back in front of the building again after getting arrested last week

Just tell him Anderson isn't in the Atlanta office and he will leave you alone. and you could have just called me and told me instead of calling hte police, I would have left promptly.

Just tell him Anderson isn't in the Atlanta office and he will leave you alone. and you could have just called me and told me instead of calling hte police, I would have left promptly.

pshaw, anderson? it's a chick and she's stalking a female anchor on CNN Espanol :fly:

I'm looking at my brokerage account activity over the last week and I'm feeling pretty invincible. Probably time to sell.
I have to wait till new years to claim back TEFRA :( I'm wondering when to start shorting gold though. Treasuries are really picking up... but I can't figure out a good way to price it.

Last edited:
>.> I'm wondering when to start shorting gold though. Treasuries are really picking up... but I can't figure out a good way to price it.

I had made a prediction a few months back that gold would hit 1,200 before it ever saw 2,000. In light of the bullshit going on with credit scares in Europe, I'm inclined to not bet against gold for a good long while. The technicals obviously show it's overbought: it hasn't paired inflation. Unfortunately there's no shelf life for an irrational market. You could be waiting forever for gold to plummet.

Worst idea i've ever heard. Best way to bring down the country.

Not really. Students graduating private institutions are more likely to be successful later in life, go on to college, and graduate from there. Sounds like a good recipe to me.

I had made a prediction a few months back that gold would hit 1,200 before it ever saw 2,000. In light of the bullshit going on with credit scares in Europe, I'm inclined to not bet against gold for a good long while. The technicals obviously show it's overbought: it hasn't paired inflation. Unfortunately there's no shelf life for an irrational market. You could be waiting forever for gold to plummet.
Is why I don't regret not buying it in 2006, it was overbought then and interest rates were on the up. Just makes me wonder because I remember when it was $370-ish in 1996 and in decline, I was 10 then and one ounce was too much much exposure in one market. Now I'm 25 and it would still be speculative at best in a rising market :lol: It's starting to sound like real estate did though, at least in the US. *idk* The doom and gloom crowd doesn't seem to understand that if it comes to 'needing' gold firearms are going to be way more valuable. >.>

Not really. Students graduating private institutions are more likely to be successful later in life, go on to college, and graduate from there. Sounds like a good recipe to me.

true story, not to mention all the best universities are private

Is why I don't regret not buying it in 2006, it was overbought then and interest rates were on the up. Just makes me wonder because I remember when it was $370-ish in 1996 and in decline, I was 10 then and one ounce was too much much exposure in one market. Now I'm 25 and it would still be speculative at best in a rising market :lol: It's starting to sound like real estate did though, at least in the US. *idk* The doom and gloom crowd doesn't seem to understand that if it comes to 'needing' gold firearms are going to be way more valuable. >.>

You might be on to something here. For me personally it never made sense to invest in gold, because that's the only thing my grandparents and parents would invest in outside of real estate. They have a ton of gold and gold-related securities, so from a family-portfolio perspective, we already have enough exposure to that, and half of it will be mine at some point anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.