Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that music was played every time something really sad happened in Lost. It made me sad. Like the time I went to see fireworks on the fourth of July and they were playing the music from Requiem for a Dream, which admittedly is good music, but still, I connect it with something really awful.

Its a little late for brunch, but I vote tacos

It's for brunch tomorrow. It has to marinate overnight.

I did that and a baked french toast casserole with praline topping for tomorrow as well. Both require marinating overnight. 13 eggs, 2 sticks of butter, 4 cups of half and half, 2 cups of whole milk, meats and cheeses and other good stuff between the two. Should be a filling day tomorrow. Should I take pics?

Last edited:
It's for brunch tomorrow. It has to marinate overnight.

I did that and a baked french toast casserole with praline topping for tomorrow as well. Both require marinating overnight. 13 eggs, 2 sticks of butter, 4 cups of half and half, 2 cups of whole milk, meats and cheeses and other good stuff between the two. Should be a filling day tomorrow. Should I take pics?

Yes plz, sounds delish!

attachment.php

The loser was so wasted ... there was so many photos & videos of him. It would have been easy for the Police to find out who he was.

111.jpg

car-fire.jpg

But there was no need to search for him as he collapsed from smoke inhalation & was carted off to the Hospital & was detained there.

5907114e4b1085b0be726f202363.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.