Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I've always wanted to work for the man, keeping people down.

4th grade career report was on Raytheon.

:lol:

Sleep is only going to get less (although you can split it up with Dan some)

If I get any less sleep I will literally be awake all the time. I've had about 3 hours of sleep in the past three days. I haven't had more than an hour of straight sleep in many many weeks. I'm hallucinating. It's gone beyond bad. I'm getting to the hospitalization point again. Ugh.

If I get any less sleep I will literally be awake all the time. I've had about 3 hours of sleep in the past three days. I haven't had more than an hour of straight sleep in many many weeks. I'm hallucinating. It's gone beyond bad. I'm getting to the hospitalization point again. Ugh.

:/ When you deliver, let the nurses take care of your baby the first night. Don't even have the baby in the room with you. Use that to sleep. Hell even ask them to give you something to help you sleep better.

:/ When you deliver, let the nurses take care of your baby the first night. Don't even have the baby in the room with you. Use that to sleep. Hell even ask them to give you something to help you sleep better.

Yeah, that's pretty much going to be for the whole time I'm in the hospital after delivery, which might be up to two weeks at this point. I'll tell them when I want to see the baby, otherwise they can take care of it, give it formula, whatever. I'm going to sleep as much as possible.

Also, I'm not the type to want to make Dan get a lot less sleep since he's the one who has to get up and go to work every day.

vclsL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.