Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You saying everyone on minimum wage is just as corrupt as rich people. That's an absurd statement. How could you possibly know this? You can't. Plus it hardly addresses what you were replying to. A similarity isn't a justification.

Didn't you just do the same thing to those 74 people? How could you possibly know every single one of them was corrupt?

And I never said everyone. I said the people who wait at the timeclock without working.

'Iran ready to send peacekeepers to UK'
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/193467.html

1978466971_1999998627_180605_337x253_ahmadinejad.jpg

^that looks like a troll face, right?

Didn't you just do the same thing to those 74 people? How could you possibly know every single one of them was corrupt?

And I never said everyone. I said the people who wait at the timeclock without working.

I didn't call the 74 corrupt.

So basically what you said was people who engage in corrupt activities are corrupt. lol!

I didn't call the 74 corrupt.

So basically what you said was people who engage in corrupt activities are corrupt. lol!

If you're going to involve yourself in a conversation, you should at least read the whole thing. Let me bold the parts you missed.

You are right, there is nothing wrong with making money doing your job, as long as you are ethical about it. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of those 74 people leave ethics and morals out of the equation.

To which I responded

There are minimum wage people who stand at the timeclock for 5 minutes waiting to clock out as well.

To which your eventual response was

Because what you said was funny. Complete and utter rubbish, but funny.

and inferred

You saying everyone on minimum wage is just as corrupt as rich people. That's an absurd statement. How could you possibly know this? You can't. Plus it hardly addresses what you were replying to. A similarity isn't a justification.

So yes. I said corrupt people are corrupt. You're the one trying to make it out that only rich people who are corrupt are corrupt by stating that my post was either incorrect or meaningless.

Last edited:
boobs

on an unrelated note, does anyone have any recommendations for a site where I can open an online stock trading account w/ minimum deposits < $500?
tradeking has no minimum to open. Federal law that you need 2k balance to have a margin account though.

You wont earn money on cash without a sweep account though, and most places don't sell fractional shares anymore. I would buy a DRIP somewhere if the goal was small amount to start off with or open a TreasuryDirect account (bonds not stock) and buy T-bills and stuff in 100$ multiples.

Last edited:
So yes. I said corrupt people are corrupt. You're the one trying to make it out that only rich people who are corrupt are corrupt by stating that my post was either incorrect or meaningless.

How on earth did you come to that conclusion from my posts? I only disagreed with you statement. That doesn't automatically mean I think the rich people are also corrupt. You jumped to that conclusion.

Ahhhhh finally you add the missing piece. Time. If wealth is based on time, and humans are limited by time, then wealth is not infinite.
It's funny how intangible assets are part of commercial law then. Also Islamic banking operates on equity investment, money by itself doesn't have a time value unless it's working toward a definite goal.

It's funny how intangible assets are part of commercial law then. Also Islamic banking operates on equity investment, money by itself doesn't have a time value unless it's working toward a definite goal.

ooooooohhhhhhh Islamic banking! Riiiiight! That changes everything!............

How on earth did you come to that conclusion from my posts? I only disagreed with you statement. That doesn't automatically mean I think the rich people are also corrupt. You jumped to that conclusion.

Apply whatever logic you used to say that I said all minimum wage employees were corrupt and there you go.

So, we have IBWIP, and now Eileen is IGWIP.

More like IPWIG. Pregnancy sucks.

Hahahaa I love it. Did you touch the seat?!?!?

No way.

Are you one of those that hover above the seat?

Most women hover I think.

I think you heard that story. In a drunken mess I fell back on the toilet rim pee and all.

Wasn't there a part about you forgetting to lock the door. You know, I noticed that the light in the bathroom doesn't come on unless you lock the door so it's no wonder you didn't notice the seat wasn't down. It was dark in there.

How is the little goober doing? When is your due date again? I thought it was getting close.

Status
Not open for further replies.