Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, there is nothing wrong with making money doing your job, as long as you are ethical about it. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of those 74 people leave ethics and morals out of the equation.

There are minimum wage people who stand at the timeclock for 5 minutes waiting to clock out as well.

3fBMv.png

Oh so there is an infinite amount of money? :waw:

wealth is created, not simply traded around. there is more wealth in the world today than there was a century ago. you cannot seriously believe that if those millionaires didn't have that money that it would be magically spread around the rest of us

wealth is created, not simply traded around. there is more wealth in the world today than there was a century ago. you cannot seriously believe that if those millionaires didn't have that money that it would be magically spread around the rest of us

This doesn't prove me wrong. I said there is only so much money in the world, while you said that's not true. Just because money is created doesn't mean there is an infinite amount of it.

Also I never said that the money would be in everyone's hand if there were no rich people. Never said that at all.

How is it complete and utter rubbish? Cheating to get more money for less work is cheating to get more money for less work, regardless of the amount.

You saying everyone on minimum wage is just as corrupt as rich people. That's an absurd statement. How could you possibly know this? You can't. Plus it hardly addresses what you were replying to. A similarity isn't a justification.

This doesn't prove me wrong. I said there is only so much money in the world, while you said that's not true. Just because money is created doesn't mean there is an infinite amount of it.
Yes, it does. There an infinite amount over time because we as a civilization can continue to create wealth. We can also destroy wealth but to date since the spark of the industrial revolution the global amount of wealth has always increased.
Also I never said that the money would be in everyone's hand if there were no rich people. Never said that at all.
That was the implication of your question. Don't try to backpedal out of your retarded argument because you're jealous of people more successful than you and you want to insist that macroeconomics is a zero-sum game.

There is not "only so much money in the world". That is an asinine idea furthered by people who think those who have become rich should be brought down to their level without realizing that the very thing that created some of those wealthy individuals has vastly improved our civilization. Where the fuck would any of us be if Bill Gates and Steve Jobs hadn't done the things that made them billionaires? They are the best example of ideas creating wealth across the globe, not just for their own accounts.

Yes, it does. There an infinite amount over time because we as a civilization can continue to create wealth. We can also destroy wealth but to date since the spark of the industrial revolution the global amount of wealth has always increased.

Ahhhhh finally you add the missing piece. Time. If wealth is based on time, and humans are limited by time, then wealth is not infinite.

That was the implication of your question. Don't try to backpedal out of your retarded argument because you're jealous of people more successful than you and you want to insist that macroeconomics is a zero-sum game.

There is not "only so much money in the world". That is an asinine idea furthered by people who think those who have become rich should be brought down to their level without realizing that the very thing that created some of those wealthy individuals has vastly improved our civilization. Where the fuck would any of us be if Bill Gates and Steve Jobs hadn't done the things that made them billionaires? They are the best example of ideas creating wealth across the globe, not just for their own accounts.

huh??? Don't put words in my mouth and then argue them. Well fuck I don't care if you argue them, just don't put them in my mouth. If you want to know where I am going with this then ask, don't pretend to be smart and assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.