Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
BrsTF.png

boobs

on an unrelated note, does anyone have any recommendations for a site where I can open an online stock trading account w/ minimum deposits < $500?

I think Schwab lets you open one for $500 if you open an checking account with them, too (for free). I like their checking account quite a lot (bears interest and refunds ALL ATM fees, not just up to $9). the brokerage account was jsut an added bonus

The highest bracket for annual income is $50 million or more. Only 74 Americans are in this elite group. The average income within this category was $91.2 million in 2008. As astonishing as that is, in 2009 they averaged $518.8 million each, or about $10 million per week. This means, in the depths of the recession, the richest 74 Americans increased their income by more than five times within this one year. These 74 people made more money than 19 million workers combined.

I think Schwab lets you open one for $500 if you open an checking account with them, too (for free). I like their checking account quite a lot (bears interest and refunds ALL ATM fees, not just up to $9). the brokerage account was jsut an added bonus

I was hoping for minimum deposit of around $250. I don't want to put in a lot as this is just spare change (christmas, birthdays, etc) I've been collecting for a few years. In other words, I wouldn't be hurt if I lost it all. I think sharebuilder allows no minimum deposits.

Status
Not open for further replies.