Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you know you could potentially kill someone by having sex with them and decide not to just so you can "enjoy" yourself, then your the type that is going to lie even if asked. Selfish pos's who put thier pleasure above others safety should be removed from society asap because they are a danger and a menace.

if you know you could potentially kill someone by having sex with them and decide not to just so you can "enjoy" yourself, then your the type that is going to lie even if asked. Selfish pos's who put thier pleasure above others safety should be removed from society asap because they are a danger and a menace.

This coming from a live and let live smaller government guy kinda surprises me. I see where you are coming from, but there are two parties involved. I am not blaming the victim, but the recipient has responsibilities as well in the bedroom.

This coming from a live and let live smaller government guy kinda surprises me. I see where you are coming from, but there are two parties involved. I am not blaming the victim, but the recipient has responsibilities as well in the bedroom.

if two people know and consent or the understanding is there that one has never been tested and might have it, etc. then they can do whatever they want.

An man that spits onto a police officer might get a "minor" felony charge. But if he's HIV-positive, it's a 35 year prison sentence. And the intent was not to ineffectively spread HIV, but to show frustration at the scene. His serostatus had nothing to do with his actions, but because he was positive, they tacked on a huge prison sentence.

Or the case of a man in Iowa with an undetectable HIV viral load having concentual and protected sexual encounter with a person that did not involve transmission (the receiver was still negative afterward) received a 25 year sentence and was put on the sexual offender list, barred from visiting any children in his family like nephews and nieces.
1) Learn 2 spell
2) Show me the court opinions. Or at least name the parties so I can look them up.

This is what I can find

DALLAS — A homeless man who spit in the mouth and eye of a police officer and then taunted him, saying he was H.I.V. positive, was sentenced to 35 years in prison on Wednesday for harassing a public servant with a deadly weapon: his saliva.
But wait! There are other factors:
Mr. Henrichs added that his client had been indicted under a habitual-offender statute that increased the penalty in his case to a minimum of 25 years in prison, because he had been convicted of attacking two other officers in a similar manner and biting two inmates, as well as more than two dozen other offenses.
Habitual offender UPGRADE. No one is going to argue guilt when he has done it in the past.

Then this case
Anthony E. Whitfield, December 200410 : An African-American from Lacey in the USA, Whitfield was sentenced to an unprecedented 178 years in prison by a court in the state of Washington after exposing 17 women to HIV and infecting his wife and four others. He was found guilty on 17 counts of first-degree assault with sexual motivation, two counts of witness tampering and three counts of violating a court protection order.
Sexually assaulted 17 women AND witness tampering. I wonder why he got the upgrade.

All the other ones I can find are aggravated assault (assault with a deadly weapon) or battery. None of the people involved are first time offenders. The longest sentences result from other factors including criminal history. Shockingly most of the them arent just innocent people and everything changed on a dime. There were a couple I didn't bother to include , e.g. a father who injected his son with HIV positive blood to avoid having to pay child support, because they are so overt.

Last edited:
There are people that are into "giftgiving" and WANT to spread the disease to others. This is a fringe group, however. Most just want to have sex and leave the responsibility to the other person. Since I am responsible, I would make sure my partner knew any condition I have. But I shouldn't be lawfully mandated to tell them. Certainly if it's just a one night stand without intent of "giftgiving". It's just innocent sex that is a bit more dangerous because of the fear of infection as a possibility. I personally know of people that do not know their status because they don't care, they just want to have sex and enjoy themselves. Sometimes they wrap up, sometimes not. It's their partner's call if they want to wrap up or not. It is not malicious intent, it's just sex for sex's sake. Should that be a felony? Sure it's irresponsible, but you want to police that bedroom activity, too?

This is the most misguided thinking ever. I'm out of this argument. The gay community will eventually be the cause of it's own destruction.

At some point, Nissan thought someone would pay $50K for this clusterfuck on wheels.

ca_autos-326644263-1312987863.jpg

http://ca.autos.yahoo.com/p/2230/the-most-hated-car-of-2011

This is the most misguided thinking ever. I'm out of this argument. The gay community will eventually be the cause of it's own destruction.

Well before you leave, just answer a question for me. I just actually want to know what you and/or plot and Liam want to see happen. I honestly don't know what you guys want to see or are getting at with your disagreement with my points.

1) Say someone, anyone, male or female, top or bottom, is infected. The other half is not. And they are to have consensual sexual relations with someone else. Both parties know each other's status. What actions do you want to see happen with regard to the civility of the situation. Is such an interaction illegal? What is the sentence or charge?

2) Say the same situation, but they do not reveal to each other their statuses. What actions do you want to see happen with regard to the civility of the situation. Is such an interaction illegal? What is the sentence or charge?

3) Say the same situation, but neither of them know their own statuses. What actions do you want to see happen with regard to the civility of the situation. Is such an interaction illegal? What is the sentence or charge?

4) Say both parties are infected. Physically the HIV virus mutates very quickly and adding more types of strains into one person makes for quicker mutations and harder to treat, possibly leading to very quick and aggressive super HIV strains. If they both know about their status, what actions do you want to see happen with regard to the civility of the situation. Is such an interaction illegal? What is the sentence or charge?

Truthfully and honestly I would like to know your personal thoughts on the above scenarios. It would clarify your points to me.

2 should be charged with assault or involuntary manslaughter or something for not revealing thier known status and taking the chance at possible killing the other person.

All other scenarios are legal. If you disclose it and the other person still wanted to have sex thats thier choice and it falls on them now. If they don't know thier status, then its a choice both are making. Two hivers want to get it on, go for it, create your super strands, but be careful not to spread it so it does with you.

2 should be charged with assault or involuntary manslaughter or something for not revealing thier known status and taking the chance at possible killing the other person.

All other scenarios are legal. If you disclose it and the other person still wanted to have sex thats thier choice and it falls on them now. If they don't know thier status, then its a choice both are making. Two hivers want to get it on, go for it, create your super strands, but be careful not to spread it so it does with you.

Bingo . You know it, you disclose it. It's that fucking simple. You choose not to, you have put someone else life in jeopardy, you have shown disregard and indifference while knowingly putting their life in harms way and should be charged as such.

If it's known across the board, then no crime, no wrong. Both made an adult, knowledgeable, consensual decision.

If neither actually knows, then there is no intent, malice, or knowledge of possible problems. It's stupid, and careless, but it lacks any knowledge or willful neglect.

But if, at any point, one person KNOWS they have it, and they refuse to divulge it, then it becomes criminal. Period.

It's what I have been saying all along.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.