Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the intent? Malicious? And you wouldn't hear of a case of intentional infection that wasn't punished, would you?

Any intent to transmit a deadly virus is malicious.

Also, you can not punish what you don't know about.

Now answer my question.

What was the intent? Malicious? And you wouldn't hear of a case of intentional infection that wasn't punished, would you?

Selfish intent and selfish disregard for the well being of others is indeed malicious.

He wanted to bang someone 13 years younger, and knew full well that he probably wouldn't be able to if he told him of his 20 year status as HIV positive.

I'm still shaking my head that you are looking at ways to condone this guys actions.

It has to be at least some form of manslaughter. If the court can prove the person knew they were infected than it's totally murder. That is depraved indifference.

Infecting someone with a disease that MIGHT kill them 20 years from now if they are not immune to it is 100% murder? Unmaliciously?

Any intent to transmit a deadly virus is malicious.

Also, you can not punish what you don't know about.

Now answer my question.

No I don't know of any cases, becuase that doesn't make news and if they are not caught, how would anyone know?

Is it worth the sentence of murder?

If his partner dies from it, yes. Even possibly first degree because he knowingly committed actions that would result in the death of another person.

No I don't think so.

I'd bet you would think differently if it was your neghole that got pozzed

I think it's on the head of you to ask the person you want to have a sexual relation with what their status is.

That's the point. The partner had NO IDEA that the other guy was HIV positive for over 20 years. He was actually LIED to when he asked about the doctor visits. It wasn't until after they broke up that people around him told him the real story.

If you could potentially give someone a fatal disease, its definitely up to you to disclose it. Its completely fucked up to hide something that serious.

You don't purposely give the flu to anyone and you certainly can't control it or hide it. You do purposely fatally poison someone.

Selfish intent and selfish disregard for the well being of others is indeed malicious.

He wanted to bang someone 13 years younger, and knew full well that he probably wouldn't be able to if he told him of his 20 year status as HIV positive.

I'm still shaking my head that you are looking at ways to condone this guys actions.

I am not condoning this guy's actions, but I am questioning the ruling. I guess I am just confused where you draw the line. What was the motivation? Who's responsibility is it to release health information to a partner, the infected person or the person sleeping with the infected person? Just blindly saying if someone is infected with HIV and sleeps with someone without revealing their status they are a murderer is terribly wrong and discriminatory.

Infecting someone with a disease that MIGHT kill them 20 years from now if they are not immune to it is 100% murder? Unmaliciously?

It also might kill them 6 months from now. In the meantime, the person has to undergo rigorous testing, huge personal issues while sitting with a potential death sentence over their head, explaining to everyone down the road that they 'might' have HIV, exposure to social stigma, and then the potential for excessively costly drug regimen if HIV status is shown as positive.

I'd bet you would think differently if it was your neghole that got pozzed
No, no I wouldn't. I had a couple scares a while ago where I fooled around with someone that could have been infected. After waiting the painful 6 months to let the testable window expire, I found out I was still negative. If I was positive, I wouldn't blame the other person. I didn't ask them before I slept with them. that was my responsibility to ascertain who I was going to sleep with. It certainly wouldn't have been a murder charge. There would be quite a few million people on death row if that were the case.

Who's responsibility is it to release health information to a partner, the infected person or the person sleeping with the infected person? J

Fucking duh, It is the infected persons responsibility. How the hell else is the potential partner supposed to find out. Medical privacy laws prohibit that information from being shared any other way.

Who's responsibility is it to release health information to a partner, the infected person or the person sleeping with the infected person? Just blindly saying if someone is infected with HIV and sleeps with someone without revealing their status they are a murderer is terribly wrong and discriminatory.

hahahahahahhahahahaha omfg!!! listen to you! this is classic shit!!

No, no I wouldn't. I had a couple scares a while ago where I fooled around with someone that could have been infected. After waiting the painful 6 months to let the testable window expire, I found out I was still negative. If I was positive, I wouldn't blame the other person. I didn't ask them before I slept with them. that was my responsibility to ascertain who I was going to sleep with. It certainly wouldn't have been a murder charge. There would be quite a few million people on death row if that were the case.

HIV results can show negative for up to 7 years after initial infection.

That's the point. The partner had NO IDEA that the other guy was HIV positive for over 20 years. He was actually LIED to when he asked about the doctor visits. It wasn't until after they broke up that people around him told him the real story.

If the partner who was infected lied, then it's malicious and let the fucker burn. I didn't realize that part of the story. My question still sticks, however, if the partner DIDN'T lie in the first place.

If you could potentially give someone a fatal disease, its definitely up to you to disclose it. Its completely fucked up to hide something that serious.

You don't purposely give the flu to anyone and you certainly can't control it or hide it. You do purposely fatally poison someone.

Telling a lie about your status, not telling anything at all, and telling the truth are 3 possibilities. I don't think people have to reveal before anything else happens that status. It's up to the person you are sleeping with to ask, and it's up to you to use one of the three options above to tell them.

so you are classifying someone infected with a deadly disease as a poison? Very charismatic of you.

Maybe it ain't making news because it isn't happening!

Explain any bug chasing stories. Or any stealthing cases that are out there. They are blog fodder, not criminal cases. Sometimes there are criminal investigations, especially in stealthing, but mostly not.

Fucking duh, It is the infected persons responsibility. How the hell else is the potential partner supposed to find out. Medical privacy laws prohibit that information from being shared any other way.

By having the neg person ask the pos person the question, and then having the pos person tell them the status. Innocence before proven guilty.

If the partner who was infected lied, then it's malicious and let the fucker burn. I didn't realize that part of the story. My question still sticks, however, if the partner DIDN'T lie in the first place.

Then this wouldn't even be a story. WTF, that was the entire point of how this became an issue and national news, is the fact that the one guy knew of his HIV status for 20 fucking years, and didn't bother to tell the new partner he just started dating.

Jesus fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.