Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 17, 1971. Wake up.
He said it. Wow. Reagen started wars over it, and increased sentencing.

Global Commission on Drug Policy said:
However, if one were going to connect the term to President Nixon, then it would be more accurate to say that Nixon ended, rather than launched, the “war on drugs.” The Nixon Administration repealed federal mandatory minimum sentences for marijuana...
from pbs http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/drugs/cron/
The Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986: Reagan signs an enormous omnibus drug bill, which appropriates $1.7 billion to fight the drug crisis. $97 million is allocated to build new prisons, $200 million for drug education and $241 million for treatment. The bill's most consequential action is the creation of mandatory minimum penalties for drug offenses. Possession of at least one kilogram of heroin or five kilograms of cocaine is punishable by at least ten years in prison. In response to the crack epidemic, the sale of five grams of the drug leads to a mandatory five-year sentence.
That is practically the war on drugs right there in one law.

Last edited:
Intentionally giving someone a viral infection is one thing. Dating someone for months or years without revealing a viral condition is not malicious.

What? It's not just a viral condition. It's a fatal disease that you are willfully transmitting without consent. How are you even attempting to justify this?

Nixon was where the US government involvement with drugs really started heading in the wrong direction.

I'm really not a Nixon fan so each to their own opinion.

Last edited:
He said it. Wow. Reagen started wars over it, and increased sentencing.

He said it? He fucking started it you nimwit. Reagan killed some people in South America but did shit all. Nixon developed the entire program and created the federal agencies.

Should I be surprised? You just said Nixon was a good president. So no, I should be surprised that you are fucking retarded.

Still want to know if db thinks poisoning someone should be a crime...

Maliciously hurting someone is a crime, yes. But anyone might be a carrier of a cold virus and be asymptomatic when they pass it. Technically they are hurting someone, too, and if that person has a weak immune system it could be dangerous. Is that a crime?

I was never really into her. I'm more of a smaller butt guy. It's just the shit women do to themselves like this that amazes me.

Absolutely. I am in awe and have a tremendous respect for what women do and the sacrifices they make for society.

What? It's not just a viral condition. It's a fatal disease that you are willfully transmitting without consent. How are you even attempting to justify this?

And what if the other party is immune? It isn't deadly at that point. And like the story said, it wasn't a one night stand. they had a relationship. Would you require that any person willing to have a relationship with another be forced to reveal any and all medical conditions on the first date? Perhaps those with "invisible" diseases should wear badges to make sure people can choose effectively to make contact with that person or not.

He said it? He fucking started it you nimwit. Reagan killed some people in South America but did shit all. Nixon developed the entire program and created the federal agencies.

Should I be surprised? You just said Nixon was a good president. So no, I should be surprised that you are fucking retarded.
Yeah it definitely didnt start before that. Like the 1961 convention on narcotics, or the narcotic thingy in 1937. It was almost legalized actually in 1972: look up National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse. YOU CAN LOOK IT UP ON NORML site.

I don't really give a shit if we executed people for possession like in thailand. Drugs are one tiny thing that ALL major parties have always been against. I just love how people always assume EPA and endangered species were Carter and that reagen is some kind of god.

And what if the other party is immune? It isn't deadly at that point. And like the story said, it wasn't a one night stand. they had a relationship. Would you require that any person willing to have a relationship with another be forced to reveal any and all medical conditions on the first date? Perhaps those with "invisible" diseases should wear badges to make sure people can choose effectively to make contact with that person or not.

No, but before they have sex that person should be able to say "Oh hey, by the way, I have HIV, would you still like to have sex with me?" If they don't afford the other party the opportunity to say no, they don't really love them or even have any regard for their well being whatsoever and are acting on purely 100% selfish intent.

Why are you even making comparisons?

Because since it was HIV it's seen as a deadly weapon when there are many more diseases that work in the same way that could have the same classification. Not because HIV is a "gay disease" but if the courts were going to make a ruling about maliciously infecting people, it should be equal with all diseases and there should be a clear ruling with respect to health status disclosure of ANY disease, not just HIV. A what of a person that is dating someone else with a sexually infectious disease that's asymptomatic and deadly who doesn't konw their status? Is a one night stand involuntary manslaughter?

So, because it's a relationship, it's okay to knowingly submit your partner to a fatal disease without telling them. That sounds like what you are saying here.

No, but before they have sex that person should be able to say "Oh hey, by the way, I have HIV, would you still like to have sex with me?" If they don't afford the other party the opportunity to say no, they don't really love them or even have any regard for their well being whatsoever and are acting on purely 100% selfish intent.
Is it up to the infector or the infectee to ask that question? I go back to what I said to Duke, if I had a possibly deadly infectious disease, am I required to wear a badge to warn others about my condition? Because making someone reveal their status "in"voluntarily to someone else before they were even asked is akin to such a thing.

Because since it was HIV it's seen as a deadly weapon when there are many more diseases that work in the same way that could have the same classification. Not because HIV is a "gay disease" but if the courts were going to make a ruling about maliciously infecting people, it should be equal with all diseases and there should be a clear ruling with respect to health status disclosure of ANY disease, not just HIV. A what of a person that is dating someone else with a sexually infectious disease that's asymptomatic and deadly who doesn't konw their status? Is a one night stand involuntary manslaughter?

Do you know of cases where a deadly virus was transmitted intentionally and not punished?

So, because it's a relationship, it's okay to knowingly submit your partner to a fatal disease without telling them. That sounds like what you are saying here.

Is it worth the sentence of murder? No I don't think so. I think it's on the head of you to ask the person you want to have a sexual relation with what their status is. I ask(ed) all of my sexual conquests their status before acting. And I have declined activity as well because I didn't know, or their answer wasn't confident, or they haven't tested recently enough.

Yeah it definitely didnt start before that. Like the 1961 convention on narcotics, or the narcotic thingy in 1937. It was almost legalized actually in 1972: look up National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse. YOU CAN LOOK IT UP ON NORML site.

I don't really give a shit if we executed people for possession like in thailand. Drugs are one tiny thing that ALL major parties have always been against. I just love how people always assume EPA and endangered species were Carter and that reagen is some kind of god.

That's freaking lovely. Nixon is still the father of the War on Drugs for being the one who created a War on drugs. You can throw up technicalities all you want, Nixon is the one who declared it the number one priority and went at it as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.