Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Vida Guerra went full retard!

http://contests.flexonline.com/contests/2011/npc_usa/vida_guerra/

164709.jpg

:tard: :tard: :tard:

Both can be deadly diseases. Both can be spread by sexual intercourse. I was just going for that.

Except, HIV is 99% certain to be a death sentence. Millions of people a year survive the flu.

Flu is also spread just by being in the same room as a person who has it. Or touching something that someone who has it touched, etc etc.

You are being ridiculous.

Both can be deadly diseases. Both can be spread by sexual intercourse. I was just going for that.
Get off the victimization bandwagon. No one is being persecuted. Oh noes this might effect teh gays in some remote way: TEH NOES!

They locked Typhoid Mary up from 1915-1938 (when she died) on an island. She was an asymptomatic carrier, and refused to stop infecting people. No appeals.

I still think repubs should idolize Nixon more than Reagen >.> He did some remarkable stuff before the whole watergate thing. EPA, OSHA, Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, reduced inflation. I blame hippies for ruining it.

ummmm War on Drugs? Fuck that.

Except, HIV is 99% certain to be a death sentence. Millions of people a year survive the flu.

Flu is also spread just by being in the same room as a person who has it. Or touching something that someone who has it touched, etc etc.

You are being ridiculous.
They will quarantine you for Flu. They've done it multiple times. Especially before vaccinations.

They will quarantine you for Flu. They've done it multiple times. Especially before vaccinations.

The percentage of people quarantined for flu vs. those who have got it make this statement also ridiculous to bring up.

How many times have YOU, or someone you know, been quarantined for having the flu?

:tard:

The percentage of people quarantined for flu vs. those who have got it make this statement also ridiculous to bring up.

How many times have YOU, or someone you know, been quarantined for having the flu?

It is fucking ridiculous comparing HIV to the Flu.

What a waste. I guess it was bound to happen though. She jumped the shark with her playboy pictorial.

I was never really into her. I'm more of a smaller butt guy. It's just the shit women do to themselves like this that amazes me.

I'm on your side shithead. My point was if someone, through reckless disregard, is a threat to public health they are behaving in a criminal manner. L2READ.

Also apparently several 100 thousand in 2009. 10 days at ports of entry if showing symptoms.

jesus dude. really? intentionally giving someone HIV is no different than shooting them in the back of the head.

maybe that was a bad analogy.

analogy.

Intentionally giving someone a viral infection is one thing. Dating someone for months or years without revealing a viral condition is not malicious.

I was never really into her. I'm more of a smaller butt guy. It's just the shit women do to themselves like this that amazes me.

Yeah. The aspects of her that made her famous she willfully has removed. And her facial plastic surgery has her looking like every other woman who's had facial plastic surgery, with a too-wide mouth, a fucked up man nose, and a face that doesn't even look like hers anymore.

Plus a worse boob job now than she had before.

This one chick I know is a fitness chick, but she's all natural (no work done, unless you count knee reconstruction). She actually looks good, and athletic fit. (google Angelique Psoinos). But it isn't a lot of women that really can pull it off and still look sexy (not in my opinion)

I'm on your side shithead. My point was if someone, through reckless disregard, is a threat to public health they are behaving in a criminal manner. L2READ.

Also apparently several 100 thousand in 2009. 10 days at ports of entry if showing symptoms.

You are still as ineffective as ever at conversation. Maybe you should start another thread with Enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.