Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about those with flu? Or any other STD? Or a transmittable killer virus?
Absolutely. Two requirements for a crime are an evil act and an evil intent, but negligence is the lower bar for an evil intent. Either reckless homicide or attempted reckless homicide.

Most people don't know about it now but the CDC can issue an "order of involuntary quarantine" for anyone who's a danger to the public health. Most state health authorities can also arrest people who are a danger to the public health.

What about those with flu? Or any other STD? Or a transmittable killer virus?

if they injected the flu virus into your mouth, then yea. same with any other killer std or virus imo.

you can decide who to give HIV too, makes knowingly transmitting it a very lethal act. if someone poisons someone else is it not a crime?

i don't think it's a anti-homo related thing either, as the only case i remember (and thus the reason why I knew it was punishable by manslaughter) was a guy knowingly giving it to his gf. she didnt find out until they broke up and reported it as a crime so he'd be prosecuted, then she could proceed with a civil case with a very good ground to stand on.

Last edited:
Tic8N.gif

Both can be deadly diseases. Both can be spread by sexual intercourse. I was just going for that.

jesus dude. really? intentionally giving someone HIV is no different than shooting them in the back of the head.

maybe that was a bad analogy.

analogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.