Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that in some cases faculty has its influence on student activism it doesn't change the fact that a lot of it is through the actions and beliefs of the students. you cannot pretend that every or even a majority or hell, even a significant portion, of student activism is merely the faculty's doing.
So are we talking about activism or politics? There are distinctions. I never intended to say that activism was the doing of anyone but the students. I would say the political issues they concern themselves with, and their views on those issues, are heavily influenced by the faculty though. Whether or not individual students of a certain belief gravitate toward where those beliefs will be rewarded or whether the teachers exert unfair influence is where I'm thinking this is headed. I just want to say that in my opinion most undergraduates are warm bodies/cattle and I wouldn't ascribe them anything resembling independent thought.

first of all, michelle malkin? :lol: again, that shit is not representative of student activism. the overwhelming majority happens without incident

second, faculty sponsorship does NOT equate to the faculty member choosing the course of the activism
There were a bunch of articles for the same thing. Same thing from Raleigh News and Observer http://www.newsobserver.com/2006/04/27/96407/two-rotc-buildings-vandalized.html#storylink=misearch

If the overwhelming amount of activism happened without incident... Why the fuck do I have a job specifically because it is a problem?

Last edited:
In August? ARe you shitting me???

Nope, it's awesome.

It's like a 30 degree temperature differential between night and day.

After looking back though the historical records, I think August is the only month of the year where there hasn't been a night below freezing.

And those readings were all taken at a lower elevation than me...

Nope, it's awesome.

It's like a 30 degree temperature differential between night and day.

After looking back though the historical records, I think August is the only month of the year where there hasn't been a night below freezing.

And those readings were all taken at a lower elevation than me...

Right now here, its like 85 at night, and around 105 during the day.
Shits brutal.

There were a bunch of articles for the same thing. Same thing from Raleigh News and Observer http://www.newsobserver.com/2006/04/27/96407/two-rotc-buildings-vandalized.html#storylink=misearch

If the overwhelming amount of activism happened without incident... Why the fuck do I have a job specifically because it is a problem?

your job is solely to stop riots caused by student activism? if you're just general campus rent a cop security then you have a job because of all the other shit that can happen, not because someone might spray paint meanie head things on the rotc door that offends some foxtards sensibilities

your job is solely to stop riots caused by student activism? if you're just general campus rent a cop security then you have a job because of all the other shit that can happen, not because someone might spray paint meanie head things on the rotc door that offends some foxtards sensibilities
Your job is to solely do anything particular? :p I just do whatever (for reals there is just a board with agenda on it), keeping crowds from getting out of control or preventing people from vandalizing stuff, it's different every year. They have rent a cops with silly uniforms, but they can only observe or something.

Last edited:
went out after work yesterday and was too lazy to return my car to the cnn deck so had to get up before 7 to pay the meter outside my building so I wouldn't get a ticket. fuck you park atlanta! (private parking nazi company the city hired to ticket people, ugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.