Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my point. Just because they're calling for deaths it doesn't mean they're breaching the human rights charter any more than they always have, or indeed than many other countries are.

The question is, to what degree should countries be allowed to make laws that other countries don't agree with. Let's face it, the US signed this charter while discriminating against a large proprtion of it's own population. They have since ignored articles dealing with arrest, imprisonment and punishment with complete disregard for the irony of criticizing other countries for their breaches.

That's my point. Just because they're calling for deaths it doesn't mean they're breaching the human rights charter any more than they always have, or indeed than many other countries are.

The question is, to what degree should countries be allowed to make laws that other countries don't agree with. Let's face it, the US signed this charter while discriminating against a large proprtion of it's own population. They have since ignored articles dealing with arrest, imprisonment and punishment with complete disregard for the irony of criticizing other countries for their breaches.

None should be allowed to make laws nor act against it.

The people should stand up to those doing it in their country and bring them to justice. If they can't, other countries should aid them in doing so.

But people in Ghana are unified in standing up for a cause, even to the point of organized federal witchhunting and searching out those aberrations and eliminating them. What's teh difference beside the target?

But people in Ghana are unified in standing up for a cause, even to the point of organized federal witchhunting and searching out those aberrations and eliminating them. What's teh difference beside the target?

The other countries should wipe that fucking country off the face of the earth.

I don't care about the UN either, I just support the Declaration of Human Rights.

most of it is pretty good until you get to parts where it insists that people that a right to things that if they don't decide to work for themselves, the government has to provide for them. no one has a right to force anyone else to pay for their adequate standard of living.

most of it is pretty good until you get to parts where it insists that people that a right to things that if they don't decide to work for themselves, the government has to provide for them. no one has a right to force anyone else to pay for their adequate standard of living.

And this is where you and I differ. I believe in a right to healthcare, food, education, safety, and housing.

And this is where you and I differ. I believe in a right to healthcare, food, education, safety, and housing.

I know, and I think that's a nice ideal but I don't believe anyone has a right to my time and money. I give voluntarily to support those causes but the idea that my labor should be used, against my will, to support someone who chooses not to contribute to society actually goes against other portions of that declaration.

I know, and I think that's a nice ideal but I don't believe anyone has a right to my time and money. I give voluntarily to support those causes but the idea that my labor should be used, against my will, to support someone who chooses not to contribute to society actually goes against other portions of that declaration.

amen sista

People shouldn't exploit the system. Fact is, other people have worked and developed a system for you to be able to make money from your time and skills. We should all contribute to keep that system progressing to the ultimate goal of those rights for everyone. Those who choose to not work for the system (read different than those who having trouble working for the system after choosing to do so) should be expelled from the system.

People shouldn't exploit the system. Fact is, other people have worked and developed a system for you to be able to make money from your time and skills. We should all contribute to keep that system progressing to the ultimate goal of those rights for everyone. Those who choose to not work for the system (read different than those who having trouble working for the system after choosing to do so) should be expelled from the system.

agreed. people shouldn't exploit the system but there's a lot of things people shouldn't do, like kill each other over sexual orientation or invade countries for shits & giggles

agreed. people shouldn't exploit the system but there's a lot of things people shouldn't do, like kill each other over sexual orientation or invade countries for shits & giggles

Yes, and I will not let go of those beliefs because they may seem too difficult to live by. We must never lose sight of our goals and constantly strive to accomplish them.

I had my RE agent just give me her MLS login, and I searched it all myself. Since I spent 3 years doing RE IT, she was comfortable letting me have it. It gives you search options Zillow doesn't even handle, like removing short sales from search criteria and such. (unless Zillow has updated their search parameters recently, that is).

Most search functionality on realtors websites themselves are the worst pieces of crap ever made.

totally. I wish I had my agent's mls login :| Searching on the MLS site sucks, for reasons like the site leaving out how much the previous year property tax was, and only being able to search by county (large county I live in, would prefer to search by multiple towns). And searching the 8 different real estate companies web sites in this area is a pain too. Some are better than others but most of them are horrible with search & results.

Status
Not open for further replies.