Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are disgusting. Of all things to "unite" people... waging this sort of war on one's own people? Not that I think we should swoop in and rescue anyone, clearly that sort of society is fucked and needs to just exterminate itself.

But it won't. Quite the opposite, they claim removing this type of people will keep their society going because they have eliminated a biological deadend. And it's only 1% of the population they would be exterminating, certainly not a deal breaker for their society.

But it won't. Quite the opposite, they claim removing this type of people will keep their society going because they have eliminated a biological deadend. And it's only 1% of the population they would be exterminating, certainly not a deal breaker for their society.

It seems to me that there are types of societies that just need to war with itself, so they take out that 1%, and then it'll be something else, they'll pick out another blight on society, target that and exterminate that. the us v them mentality is used a lot to control folks, in order to maintain control there will always have to be a them.

JXuEu.jpg

we don't care much for our own homosexuals so we certainly won't be doing anything for theirs

I'm kinda cold hearted but we all knew that. I think it's kind of stupid to waste so much money on trying to save the world when our own country is going into the crapper. I mean, I'm kind of in the mindset, get my own house in order before I start trying to busy body myself into everyone else's life...

It's official, IE users are retards.

http://www.aptiquant.com/news/is-internet-explorer-for-the-dumb-a-new-study-suggests-exactly-that/

"A significant number of individuals with a low score on the cognitive test were found to be
using Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) versions 6.0 to 9.0. There was no significant difference in the IQ scores
between individuals using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple’s Safari; however, it was on an average
higher than IE users. Individuals using Opera, Camino and IE with Chrome Frame scored a little higher on an
average than others. These data support the hypothesis that the IQ score and the choice of web browser are
related."

I'm kinda cold hearted but we all knew that. I think it's kind of stupid to waste so much money on trying to save the world when our own country is going into the crapper. I mean, I'm kind of in the mindset, get my own house in order before I start trying to busy body myself into everyone else's life...

Yup. I'm in full agreement. Also, if we stop getting into everyone elses business, people might just stop wanting to get into ours. Just because the lives of the people at the end of my block are going to shit doesn't mean I have to jump in to save them. Most likely, they wouldn't do the same in reverse.

I'm not saying the US should be the only ones. Every able country should be fighting against inhumanities.

No, you need to let people work shit out on their own, and learn to fend for themselves. When "able countries" step in and try to mediate or police the world, they impose their own ideologies and that isn't always the right thing, more often than not matters are just made worse. Sometimes minding your own business is the right thing to do.

No, you need to let people work shit out on their own, and learn to fend for themselves. When "able countries" step in and try to mediate or police the world, they impose their own ideologies and that isn't always the right thing, more often than not matters are just made worse. Sometimes minding your own business is the right thing to do.

Fuck that. It'll be a lot easier for them to fight an ideology than to fight a dictatorship. Mind you, I don't believe countries should be installing their governing beliefs in other countries. They should just be ready to wipe out anyone who decides to go against human rights.

I'm not saying the US should be the only ones. Every able country should be fighting against inhumanities.

[devil's advocate] But a VAST majority of the population and the prime minister and other parts of their government think they are doing a service to their country by eliminating a biological problem. This is not seen as inhuman to them, but rather a service that should be performed to SAVE their humanity for the future. It is the Western Influence that thinks these services are inhuman.[/devil's advocate]

Fuck that. It'll be a lot easier for them to fight an ideology than to fight a dictatorship. Mind you, I don't believe countries should be installing their governing beliefs in other countries. They should just be ready to wipe out anyone who decides to go against human rights.

Your definition of a human right is vastly different than the supermajority in other countries. What makes your impression of a human right superior to theirs?

[devil's advocate] But a VAST majority of the population and the prime minister and other parts of their government think they are doing a service to their country by eliminating a biological problem. This is not seen as inhuman to them, but rather a service that should be performed to SAVE their humanity for the future. It is the Western Influence that thinks these services are inhuman.[/devil's advocate]

I don't give a fuck what they think is inhumane or not. We have an established charter for what is and is not. That is what should be followed, and anyone who goes against it should be fought and defeated by all who are able.

Status
Not open for further replies.