Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the "pros" recommend that you don't do that. Seriously.

if you have a good RE agent they do. lazy ones would prefer you bought the first house you looked at cause it makes it easy on them...

they're already sending you a list of 20 houses every day and after you've looked at 100 listings they show you 20.

if you have a good RE agent they do. lazy ones would prefer you bought the first house you looked at cause it makes it easy on them...

they're already sending you a list of 20 houses every day and after you've looked at 100 listings they show you 20.

that's why you cut the lists given your criteria and start from there. wasting your time otherwise

as hawk said you eliminate 95% you look at within 15 minutes because of condition or location... you look at 40-50 and you'll have 2-3 you're serious about.

the sam adams octoberfest party was pretty sweet. 3 open bars, tons of great german food, a bunch of spectacular chicks with huge guns walking around filling pitchers wearing this: :drool:

Bier%20M%C3%A4dchen.JPG

as hawk said you eliminate 95% you look at within 15 minutes because of condition or location... you look at 40-50 and you'll have 2-3 you're serious about.

That's why zilliow is great. When I got this last house I didn't look at a single one the agent sent me. Everything I looked at I found myself and sent to her to set up.

Not like the housing market is moving fast but limiting yourself to looking at 1%? of the houses available is kind of weird, unless you trust your real estate agent. People always cry about stupid shit though, like the oil, or the buyers want you to throw in the appliances/tv. I hate people.

That's ok, people hate you, too.

:heart:

That's why zilliow is great. When I got this last house I didn't look at a single one the agent sent me. Everything I looked at I found myself and sent to her to set up.

Just like travel agents, real estate agents have been rendered useless by the internet.

Just like travel agents, real estate agents have been rendered useless by the internet.
Except not having to deal with actual buyers/sellers at a closing is worth %3. Most states you can have a lawyer do it too though.

Sadly that's not true.

You need one to get an MLS Number on your house. You get an MLS number, and your house gets advertised everywhere. With out one, you're ptetty much stuck on forsalebyowner.com

So they're making a Total Recall re-make. I wasn't going to even think about mentioning it, let alone seeing it but:

Kate Beckinsdale AND Jessica Biel are in it. :drool:

And Bill Nighy as Kuato

speaking of remakes, we're about to start a big media blitz about bringing back the show dallas. it's going to be a continuation of the original story line and have some of the original cast members including larry hagman as JR. there's another show of ours I'll never watch!

I had my RE agent just give me her MLS login, and I searched it all myself. Since I spent 3 years doing RE IT, she was comfortable letting me have it. It gives you search options Zillow doesn't even handle, like removing short sales from search criteria and such. (unless Zillow has updated their search parameters recently, that is).

Most search functionality on realtors websites themselves are the worst pieces of crap ever made.

I've found that sometimes, sometimes working with a travel agent who is well connected can score some really fantastic perks.

More news that matters

The Ugandan "Kill the Gays" bill will be voted on soon, and those anti-gay supporters can't wait. An LGBT center was broken into and computers with member lists stolen. This could easily be used for a witchhunt.

And speaking of witchhunts, that is exactly what the Prime Minister of Ghana called for. The latest news there is that even civil and human rights groups are not questioning this "ruling".

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=215196&comment=0#com

The Ghanaian government has declared a war on gays, lesbians and transexual in Ghana. The hidden but very small LGBT community in Ghana is now under threat from Ghanaian officials whose duty and responsibility is it to protect and preserve the rights of every citizen.

“All efforts are being made to get rid of these people in the society,” Paul Evans Aidoo, Ghana’s Western Regional Minister said in a statement referring to the homosexual community in Ghana. The minister asked landlords and residence of western region to report anyone deem homosexual to the police for arrest.

The rage on the homosexual community is not just from officialdom. Both Christian and Muslim communities in Ghana have both issue statement condemning homosexuals and calling on the state to crack down on them. “If homosexuality is tolerated, very soon the human race will be extinct,” Reverend Stephen Wengan, a religious leader, said in an op-ed he wrote for the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation.

Apart from a very few people such as Lawyer Akoto Ampaw who spoke very passionately against the on-going persecution of the LGBT community, no one is asking for calm. Not even the numerous Ghanaian human rights groups. It seems anyone who attempts to speak out against the apparent human rights violation and the seeming unconstitutional rallying cry is labelled a homosexual. And in a very homophobic society, that is enough to silent critics and continue the rage.

Some of the comments I was reading from there story were that because Ghana is a democratic society, this should be put to a vote by the people; should homosexuality be illegal and be hunted down and exterminated. Terrifying.

People are disgusting. Of all things to "unite" people... waging this sort of war on one's own people? Not that I think we should swoop in and rescue anyone, clearly that sort of society is fucked and needs to just exterminate itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.