Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's been talking out of his ass like this for years before you came around

So? You do it, heck pretty much everyone on here does it. Point is, if you are going to call someone on something make sure you aren't the same, else you look like a fucking tool.

Ryan talked to the guy and he said that labor would be "a bitch", I can get both cats for about 604, but my total cost is going to be around 750-1000. This is pretty shitty considering the freakin car is only worth about 1k on trade... I'm not even convinced I want to spend the 604 on the parts.

Blah.

One rule that's always true, if you see serious shit coming, just run, looking back to see if it's going to get you only assures it will.

Yep. If you all of the notice see everyone running i one direction then just go with the herd.

I saw a 18 wheeler jackknife in a blizzard once and crush a few cars and that in itself was horrifying to watch. It doesn't take much to do.

LOL

If he calls your agent a week or two from now and says he'll accept your bid, counter with an offer lower than your original. ;)

My realtor called me this morning and said the buyer would go with my 2nd offer, but I'd have to pay the remaining bill on the fuel oil in the tank (about half full). I said no. Apparently the seller just flat won't take the offer. So I'll find something else. Maybe let the seller stew for awhile. I wasn't 100% sold on the home anyway. Looked at 15-20 homes so far, that was the best out of that bunch (tight real estate market up here, not a lot in my price range: either complete utter dumps or mansions on the lake selling for quarter to half million, not much in between).

My realtor called me this morning and said the buyer would go with my 2nd offer, but I'd have to pay the remaining bill on the fuel oil in the tank (about half full). I said no. Apparently the seller just flat won't take the offer. So I'll find something else. Maybe let the seller stew for awhile. I wasn't 100% sold on the home anyway. Looked at 15-20 homes so far, that was the best out of that bunch (tight real estate market up here, not a lot in my price range: either complete utter dumps or mansions on the lake selling for quarter to half million, not much in between).

That's too many houses. They're all gonna start running together and you'll end up focusing on small (useless) features. If time isn't a factor, take a break.

for someone who claims to know so much you really don't know shit. when I drove old beaters I had my exhaust welded back up numerous times and they didn't charge me for a full hour and a bunch of supplies, dumbass
maybe that's how you get taken which would not surprise me in the least
I don't pay for car work dipshit, I own a shop. I posted about it in the other car thread. :retard:

Last edited:
HAHAHA, that's fucking great. I'm the dipshit but you OWN a shop and have NO FUCKING IDEA how they work :lol: x500000
Different shops have different book rates? Wow shocking. Materials have different costs depending on location? NO WAI. Stuff costs more than it did 20 years ago? *gasp*

I said if they gave an estimate it's not going to change because it doesn't matter how long it takes 'in real time' and most places bill for consumables. I don't understand why this is contentious. Maybe if you throw a lot of business their way or have a service contract you pay less but it didn't sound like that was the case.

By last year's prices one service call was $256, then $98 per book hour plus consumables/parts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.