Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, tired of getting paid to watch it?

I mean, what other reason could there be to watch? :iono:

Because I get enjoyment out of Republicans being exposed as the retarded scumbags they are.

I suppose I should watch some fictional bullshit like you all do? No thanks.

Gah after 9 years, I'm finally going to have to retire my Cougar and find another vehicle.

Damn State :mad: The car runs great, gets great gas mileage and is just, well, old... so old in fact that I can't find parts to replace 2 of the cats that have gone bad, making me fail my inspection, which prevents me from renewing the tags, making the car illegal to drive.

:mad:

Gah after 9 years, I'm finally going to have to retire my Cougar and find another vehicle.

Damn State :mad: The car runs great, gets great gas mileage and is just, well, old... so old in fact that I can't find parts to replace 2 of the cats that have gone bad, making me fail my inspection, which prevents me from renewing the tags, making the car illegal to drive.

:mad:

wut?? your dude can't find them online? within 5 seconds?
2001 model, right?

wut?? your dude can't find them online? within 5 seconds?
2001 model, right?

It's a '99. We took it to our mechanic over the weekend and he can't even find the parts anywhere. Apparently these cats are specific to Mercury and you can't swap out a generic or off brand... even if he could find them, the cats retail at 1200 EACH.. The dang car is only worth about 1200 on trade. Freddy said his cost on each cat was 563, it's just stupid, espeically when I see these jalopys driving down the street sputtering and throwing out black smoke everywhere, at least I still have one functional cat.

Balls

It's a '99. We took it to our mechanic over the weekend and he can't even find the parts anywhere. Apparently these cats are specific to Mercury and you can't swap out a generic or off brand... even if he could find them, the cats retail at 1200 EACH.. The dang car is only worth about 1200 on trade. Freddy said his cost on each cat was 563, it's just stupid, espeically when I see these jalopys driving down the street sputtering and throwing out black smoke everywhere, at least I still have one functional cat.

Balls

that's a load of rich creamery butter. /homer
see above

Hm... so I can get the parts, but then I'm spending more than the car's worth on two cats and labor.

:lol:

BALLS I SAY

that's $100 in parts and about 20 minutes of welding in a muffler shop. they should charge you $50 max and that's generous

that's a load of rich creamery butter. /homer
see above

Thanks! I'ma see what Ryan has to say about that. I just need the cheapest fix I can to pass my emissions, and then I've got another 3 years to figure out the new car thing.

What Ryan Sez:

"hat is where i had a link saved to show to freddy also.

Your car needs 'bank1 and bank2' cats which need to find out which they are exactly. I think one comes right off the headers and is realy small and then there is another one right after it.

I think if we can put in $500 to fix the car it would be worth driving until its realy dead, because as it is now, it's not dead, its just not emission friendly, which is totally recarded."

:lol: reCARded... he's a dork

Floridians...

QCYjH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.