Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
She beats her cat?

Give me her email... I'll send her a nice "female approved" card.
Psh right. That will make my problm better. Maybe flowers... Nothing like dead plants. >.< One time I got a savings bond but that didn't go over so well. I would totally want a savings bond more than dead plants...
"Grab my ankles, I'll show you MY elevator!"
lol

Last edited:
I have to wait until August 20th before my legs can be smooth. It's been one week without shaving and the hairs are being pulled by the jean material I'm wearing.

This waxing stuff better be worth it!

TrwLF.jpg

He's a faggot designer who wouldn't know how to drive any of these cars if his life depended on it. And, they are just sitting in a garage forever.

you don't know anything about him. he's likely a better driver than you are

those cars are not daily drivers but you have no idea how often he takes them out. one person can only drive one car at a time. you'rs so cute when you're jealous of other people's success

Last edited:
He's a faggot designer who wouldn't know how to drive any of these cars if his life depended on it. And, they are just sitting in a garage forever.

Actually he's straight. Also, he's always looked at the fashion industry as a way to make money. He's jewish and his real last name is Lipshitz or something like that. I dunno, you can probably find out in a wiki article. He's very enterprising and is one of the richest men in the world. Cars are kind of an obsession of his. I bet he's a great driver.

Actually he's straight. Also, he's always looked at the fashion industry as a way to make money. He's jewish and his real last name is Lipshitz or something like that. I dunno, you can probably find out in a wiki article. He's very enterprising and is one of the richest men in the world. Cars are kind of an obsession of his. I bet he's a great driver.

I bet he isn't a great driver! I call him a faggot because he designs clothes. No man who designs clothes can handle a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.