Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
chikken, when did you get a tub in your living room?

LV5iTl.jpg

Seems like a lot for only 46 acres...

Really? I'm sure there's expensive land somewhere near where you live. In my town, if you can find vacant land, it goes for about $250K per quarter acre. I recognize it's the middle of nowhere USA, but a place like that next to a national park? I'd turn it into some kind of tourist trap or oooo, an amusement park! I've always wanted a roller coaster or two and you can pick up a decent wild cat or wild mouse design for less than $100K. Moving a wooden one out there might be more expensive but totally worth it.

If your previous Amazon Prime student membership expires they let you sign up for regular prime membership for only $39 compared to the usual $79. That means you get all of the shipping benefits and the video streaming. I mentioned it because I know several people on here have prime membership.

Really? I'm sure there's expensive land somewhere near where you live. In my town, if you can find vacant land, it goes for about $250K per quarter acre. I recognize it's the middle of nowhere USA, but a place like that next to a national park? I'd turn it into some kind of tourist trap or oooo, an amusement park! I've always wanted a roller coaster or two and you can pick up a decent wild cat or wild mouse design for less than $100K. Moving a wooden one out there might be more expensive but totally worth it.

Of course there is, but I like moar.

If your previous Amazon Prime student membership expires they let you sign up for regular prime membership for only $39 compared to the usual $79. That means you get all of the shipping benefits and the video streaming. I mentioned it because I know several people on here have prime membership.

can't you get student pricing just by virtue of where you work? it can't be that hard to pose as a student when you work at a school

Status
Not open for further replies.