Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roosters are very low maintenance. Mine just roams around and takes care of itself.

I visited my parents this past weekend, they live in a rural area, and now they have like 6 hens and a rooster that just roam around their property. They just let them out of a coop in the morning and the chickens all just go back inside of it at dusk for my parents to lock them in to keep them safe from predators. They are so docile you can just walk over and pick one of them up with no fuss. I think they feed their animals sedatives.

My wife, son, and best friend went with me and we had lunch while there. It was some kickass southern cooking with baked chicken. I wonder why my wife refused to eat any chicken considering the rest of us loved it. It wasn't until after we left I found out that she didn't eat the chicken because she thought my parents had slaughtered one of their chickens. I laughed and explained that it was from the grocery store. Their chickens are more like dogs that produce eggs.

A policeman with a sense of humour

FYI this is from the Isle of Man during TT week when the island gets taken over by bikers.
Turn left from where this was shot and carry on a couple of hundred yards, you reach a nightclub where I used to have a monthly residency.

Last edited by a moderator:
DO NOT CLICK ON THIS. DO NOT OPEN THIS. I am going to say it again for waw to get it. DO NOT CLICK ON THIS

tumblr_lcbv8dSxSa1qf4wk2o1_500.jpg

you just brought up another problem with dogs though. You either have to roam around picking up dog shit, or you have to give up your back yard.

not to mention cats even bathe themselves. Totally a low maintenance pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.