Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will put gay rights movement back a few years

6a00d8341c730253ef01539024d2c1970b-pi

And so dang true, that first statement I say myself all the time.

I'd like to know where he gets ink for only $25 though....

It's typically cheaper to buy a new printer than to buy the ink for it (At least with HP)

imo no company makes a printer worth a shit that costs less than 500-600. under that price they're all disposable junk and yes, the toner usually costs more than the printer is worth when you need to rebuy

And so dang true, that first statement I say myself all the time.

I'd like to know where he gets ink for only $25 though....

It's typically cheaper to buy a new printer than to buy the ink for it (At least with HP)

I think the comic is comparing the amount of ink in a pen vs amount of ink in a cartridge and comparing the costs of each. Printer ink is stupid expensive.

Just found it, Dos Rita. I have no idea how you can "construct" one of these without making a mess.

I finally found someone to put up my awesome wall size picture. he's an industrial artist and is custom making 3 frames with backlighting for the 3 panels of this pic. each panel is 44" wide and 132" long. he's almost done with the frames and is picking up the pics tonight. cannot fucking wait to finally have this done. pic is from 1933. my neighborhood is at the bottom center and my building is already 20 years old

atl_aerial_1933b.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.