Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
And duke, your car DOES look great. It really does. It just doesn't DRIVE great. It drives very well.

Didn't you recently buy an RX-8? Like a 2003 or so?

How is that 200-ish level horse power treating you?

it's practically brand new and I got if for 8k cash and have no payments. ask db, he's been in it. it has 240hp and only weighs 2800lbs. it's as fast as your car and far, far more nimble
go study up on what hp/weight ratio does :p

it's practically brand new and I got if for 8k cash and have no payments. ask db, he's been in it. it has 240hp and only weighs 2800lbs. it's as fast as your car and far, far more nimble
go study up on what hp/weight ratio does :p

Oh, I know exactly what it does. Recently, with another person in an RX8 who felt they had something to prove.

Now, a newish 370z, that taught me a lesson. #cantwinemall

oooh, you're so tough! the times on those 2 cars are near identical. that's a drivers race. nice job smashing the go fast pedal on your auto v6 mustang :lol:

:p

Truth be told, Duke, I would have gone for the V6 myself. I liked the stang when I was looking at cars, but I wanted different things out of my car. The v6 is a good choice, especially with teh redesigned model you have.

oooh, you're so tough! the times on those 2 cars are near identical. that's a drivers race. nice job smashing the go fast pedal on your auto v6 mustang :lol:

:p

Yup. That's all i do, just mash the foot down on the pedal. :lol:

It's probably not best for the tranny, but I actually work the 1-3 gears manually, upshift and downshift. A drop down to 2nd (65mph @ 5900 rpm) gives a huge advantage on cornering with the gyroscopic effect of high rpms.

So I just read a review of the new Nissan Versa sedan. OMG this has to be the most bland and boring car new on the market today. Anyone else have a choice for that contender?

Dodge Avenger. My father got one as a hire car for a few weeks, yet had to return it after a few days due to it being the worst car he's driven in decades.

Dodge Avenger. My father got one as a hire car for a few weeks, yet had to return it after a few days due to it being the worst car he's driven in decades.

I rented one as well. You are right, by far the worst car ever driven. But they are (fortunately) not available anymore. I was speaking of new models.

324r2354231jlef23223.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.