Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: whatever h8rs.

When women stop coming up and saying 'Man, that is such a good looking car', then I'll start to worry.

PS. I don't have a convertible.

http://money.msn.com/credit-cards/article.aspx?post=f486a5ea-40be-4b11-afa1-d8d589dfbf8b&GT1=33001

Shrewd credit card customers are using the U.S. Mint's coin-buying program to rack up loads of frequent-flier miles.

Interesting way to rack up points and even help your credit some.

We've been talking about this for at least 6 months to a year now. I think Fly was the one who first brought it up. I know they finially caught on and put a 3k a month limit on it.

We've been talking about this for at least 6 months to a year now. I think Fly was the one who first brought it up. I know they finially caught on and put a 3k a month limit on it.

Yeah, I remember fly bringing it up a long while back.

Sucks that someone finally snitched it out to the press.

Are you sure you didn't mean that the V6 Mustang is comparable to the Sebring? The both make you look like a douche when they are the convertible.

Really? Because a 2 year old Sebring convrtible actually has quite a bit of luxury for about $15K. A 2 year old mustang v6 convert will still be $30K and have less on it. the point of a convertible is to just cruise around, which I think the sebring would succeed the mustang at.

Really? Because a 2 year old Sebring convrtible actually has quite a bit of luxury for about $15K. A 2 year old mustang v6 convert will still be $30K and have less on it. the point of a convertible is to just cruise around, which I think the sebring would succeed the mustang at.

sebrings are an even worse atrocity than a v6 mustang. by far

Yeah, I remember fly bringing it up a long while back.

Sucks that someone finally snitched it out to the press.

I like the disclaimers the Mint put on it.

http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wc...1&parent_category_rn=16238&top_category=16238

The immediate bank deposit of $1 coins ordered through this program does not result in their introduction into circulation and, therefore, does not comply with the intended purpose of the program.

Order Limit: Click to Expand

There is a 4-box $1 coin limit for every 10-day period on any and all $1 coin orders. Beyond that your credit card will not be authorized. If you need quantities greater than this, please send an e-mail before placing your order to [email protected] explaining why your order should be exempted from the limit.

sebrings are an even worse atrocity than a v6 mustang. by far

How? A comfortable way for 4 people to have top down cruising. I think that far exceeds the stang, even in V8 form. The ride is better, the interior roomier, the mileage for cruising better. Sounds like a more fitting choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.