Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say as slow as your wife but dead as my brain works too.

Well done douchebag. My wife hardly ever posts here any more yet you still feel the need to insult her instead of me. This is prime example why I think you are profoundly stupid.

Now hurry up and post some usual bullshit about me being cranky, then run along..

I'm in an online training class for Altiris. People are so f*cking stupid. This marks the second day in a row that people can't type in IDs and passwords.

f*ck YOU JOE IN ANCHORAGE

OMG IM LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY?!?!?

Most people are fucking retards.

So I just read a review of the new Nissan Versa sedan. OMG this has to be the most bland and boring car new on the market today. Anyone else have a choice for that contender?

tl is a 4 door sedan. that speaks pretty poorly of your car to make that comparison :p

It also costs 9k more.

The point being, calling a TL a 4 door sedan means you aren't looking at a TL the way it should be looked at. The only real difference between the two is the extra 2 doors, but they are both built with performance, and comfort in mind. The Premium interior on the new mustang is pretty damn nice. Black leather and brushed aluminum never look bad together.

I still say, and will say, that if you actually drove one, your opinions would change.

Last edited:
Are you sure you didn't mean that the V6 Mustang is comparable to the Sebring? The both make you look like a douche when they are the convertible.

Status
Not open for further replies.