Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

zLXBc.jpg

Jesus. I just can't even believe some people this this way.

So, a local stripper get's pulled over after work one night for a DUI. She slips out of her handcuffs and the back seat of the cop car, get's into her truck, and takes off, injuring a deputy, and then killing a motorcyclist in the resulting chase.

Below is a phone call recorded on the Jailhouse phone. You have to listen all the way through to get the full effect of how fucking stupid people can be. She denies responsibility for everything.

http://bcove.me/cgr87whl

I thought they made that shit free now? No?
lol the government make stuff free, you are teh crazy. It costs 8 cents a screen, apparently the us judicial system has magical internets that cost more than everyone else. I think someone has filed an ex parte action concerning me but I can't check the docket and it's like 50 mile drive to the federal court.

>.< Stupid out of state lawyers don't know the NY Surrogate Court has first jurisdiction.

Last edited:
lol the government make stuff free, you are teh crazy. It costs 8 cents a screen, apparently the us judicial system has magical internets that cost more than everyone else. I think someone has filed an ex parte action against me but I can't check the docket and it's like 50 mile drive to the federal court.

>.< Stupid out of state lawyers don't know the NY Surrogate Court has first jurisdiction.

I thought I remembered reading something about someone siphoning off a ton of that data, posted it to interwebs, got in trouble, and then pacer became free. :iono: Apparently not.

I thought I remembered reading something about someone siphoning off a ton of that data, posted it to interwebs, got in trouble, and then pacer became free. :iono: Apparently not.

PACER is definitely not free. Searches cost money, and viewing documents has a cost-per-page fee associated.

Status
Not open for further replies.