Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit, I get a little claustrophobic when I have to get shoved into an MRI machine or something.

But I wouldn't have a single issue with that room. The open water, the constantly moving fish and aquatic wildlife. It would be like having an outdoor bedroom.

Not to mention I would just sit in there, buzzed as hell, for hours just watching the fish.
Heh, I fall asleep in MRI machines.

You parents are being ridiculous. I'm with Dharma on this one; parents need to learn manners. Where are peoples fucking manners at the dinner table?
Im not a parent...

The only thing more annoying than tactless adults is people who avoid conflict.

if you wanna be a dick, walk by their table and time it out for when the kid is running by, and "trip" and spill coffee or something on them. then say "sorry, some idiot can't keep their fucking kid in line and he bumped me", and walk off.

start laughing when you walk away so they know they're douches and you did it on purpose.

You parents are being ridiculous. I'm with Dharma on this one; parents need to learn manners. Where are peoples f*cking manners at the dinner table?

I'm not disagreeing that people shouldn't assume that their kids will behave, but my issue was if you have a problem with something, and nothing is being fixed by itself, you sometimes have to take it into your own hands. And staring isn't going to fix anything.

If a man was at a restaurant and saw a woman he was instantly attracted to, would staring at her the entire time work?

I'm not disagreeing that people shouldn't assume that their kids will behave, but my issue was if you have a problem with something, and nothing is being fixed by itself, you sometimes have to take it into your own hands. And staring isn't going to fix anything.

If a man was at a restaurant and saw a woman he was instantly attracted to, would staring at her the entire time work?

I didn't say I was staring at the parent. You usually aren't this bad at putting words in peoples mouths, coquiii. :heart:

I didn't say I was staring at the parent. You usually aren't this bad at putting words in peoples mouths, coquiii. :heart:

And you suck at reading threads. Obviously it was Dharma that was staring at the parent assuming this would be effective. My issue was with the passive aggresive way of stating something annoyed her. I thought that was pretty obvious.

*flips hair*

;)

And you suck at reading threads. Obviously it was Dharma that was staring at the parent assuming this would be effective. My issue was with the passive aggresive way of stating something annoyed her. I thought that was pretty obvious.

*flips hair*

;)
I was on her side about not liking parents that let their children run loose in establishments.

I thought that was obvious.:fly:

woke up to it being 81f in my place and the elevators were shut off. the pipe that feeds all the AC units on my side of the building burst and ran down the elevator shaft. :waw:

Last edited:
woke up to it being 81f in my place and the elevators were shut off. the pipe that feeds all the AC units on my side of the building burst and ran down the elevator shaft. :waw:

Our a/c has gone out twice in the last couple weeks. First time it was 84 by morning, second time, 84 when we went to sleep, 87 by morning, that was a miserable night. 81 is just comfortable.

Our a/c has gone out twice in the last couple weeks. First time it was 84 by morning, second time, 84 when we went to sleep, 87 by morning, that was a miserable night. 81 is just comfortable.

It was a nice 60 outside this morning which makes for perfect sleeping weather with the windows open.

Status
Not open for further replies.