Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit I want this bedroom

wX2gd.jpg

Holy claustrophobia

I'll admit, I get a little claustrophobic when I have to get shoved into an MRI machine or something.

But I wouldn't have a single issue with that room. The open water, the constantly moving fish and aquatic wildlife. It would be like having an outdoor bedroom.

Not to mention I would just sit in there, buzzed as hell, for hours just watching the fish.

I took my kiddo to a pub a couple weeks ago. No one wanted him to leave or be quiet. The waitresses were all over him. Floridians are pussies, and I'm the coolest dad ever.

If the reason is noise, they should ban alcohol from those establishments too. People get louder as they drink.
Everywhere is noisy. Its more the parents than the children, letting those heathens run around the restaurant screaming and tripping people.

Being a waitress really put the nail in the coffin when it came to having children.

Everywhere is noisy. Its more the parents than the children, letting those heathens run around the restaurant screaming and tripping people.

Being a waitress really put the nail in the coffin when it came to having children.

I've never seen people have kids running around screaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.