Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, mine aren't. Doesn't mean we don't try and if they can't settle down we don't leave, but no child is going to actually be quiet all the time the entire time unless it's only like 5 min or they are asleep.

Also, I have no problems if a restaurant chooses not to allow small kids. If I really want to go there, we'd only go on date nights, which would be nice for me cause hey, I'm on a date specifically to get away from kids. If that place offended me as the lady said, I'd no longer visit there and find somewhere else.

Fair enough, but April wants every public place to be this way.

Fair enough, but April wants every public place to be this way.

Well yea, that's extreme and obviously I would have a problem with, but if businesses here and there want to ban, go for it. I don't want to eat in a place that allows smoking, so if someone wants an environment that is child free, that's their choice.

Well yea, that's extreme and obviously I would have a problem with, but if businesses here and there want to ban, go for it. I don't want to eat in a place that allows smoking, so if someone wants an environment that is child free, that's their choice.

Until someone with a bug up their ass tries to force the local government to pass laws against banning children in restaurants because it's 'prejudicial'...

Wait for it. It'll happen.

Until someone with a bug up their ass tries to force the local government to pass laws against banning children in restaurants because it's 'prejudicial'...

Wait for it. It'll happen.
Well, if it forces restaurants and stores to serve blacks.....

/Ron Paul

So, they put 8 2 1/2 year olds in a studio FULL of nooks and crannies and cords and electrical equipment and people and all sorts of new sights and sound, then they plop a half a dozen basic toys on the floor and they are all just supposed to SIT and play quietly. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Any curious toddler is going to be all over that place, let alone 8 with only 2 adults and one 9 year old there to supervise. Idiots, they deserved having them run all over the place for being so ill prepared.

:lol:

PrcmG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.