Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to visit places like that when our children were young. We'd make them wait outside while we ate. Boy how we laughed at their sad little faces pressed up against the window. On the plus side, in Cologne, NME made some money begging on the pavement while I was in a pizza restaurant. She was 8 or so I guess.

We used to visit places like that when our children were young. We'd make them wait outside while we ate. Boy how we laughed at their sad little faces pressed up against the window. On the plus side, in Cologne, NME made some money begging on the pavement while I was in a pizza restaurant. She was 8 or so I guess.

This last part is actually true even though nobody will believe me.

I earned enough to get myself ANOTHER pizza. Germans are very generous.

That's fucking bullshit. My son, as soon as we step into Church, library, or any other place we have deemed he needs to be quiet, only speaks in whispers.

Heh, mine aren't. Doesn't mean we don't try and if they can't settle down we don't leave, but no child is going to actually be quiet all the time the entire time unless it's only like 5 min or they are asleep.

Also, I have no problems if a restaurant chooses not to allow small kids. If I really want to go there, we'd only go on date nights, which would be nice for me cause hey, I'm on a date specifically to get away from kids. If that place offended me as the lady said, I'd no longer visit there and find somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.