Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
gingerbanks.gif

The new state driver's licenses are ugly (the overall design, not talking about my mugshot). Stupid feds pushing the same design on all states :|

edit: real id act of 2005

Last edited:
Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household* than was an African American baby born after the election of the USA’s first African-American President.

^^^ Thing is, is it wrong?

I'm not saying slavery made things better, but the state of african american families, and how many AA fathers actually do the right thing and work to be dads, is a pretty valid question.

In the ghetto neighborhood I live in most of the kids are taken care of by their grandmother or just a single mom or mom and aunt. It's heartbreaking to see the effect it has on the kids. The several times I've interacted with them around my son they just seemed so desperate for a father figure and acted semi-amazed how my son and I interacted. It was disturbing to see first hand how the war on drugs had decimated those much need family bond. The kids of broken homes typically repeat the pattern.

I told the wife I'd go one the wagon for a while if she'd make more effort /any effort at all to help out at home and get her shit together. One of my sister got laid off on friday due to cut backs, my dad is resigning from his job today because of a super hostile work environment, my mom is having health issues, and a friend of mine is watching his life crumble apart due to serious health issues. It's going to be a hell of a long next few days.

the milf that worked for the weather channel I was dating like 18 months ago just passed by out front and showed me her new employee badge for my company
:waw:

Status
Not open for further replies.