Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyclops shark fetus. we're doomed!

6a0120a77b966b970b014e896d1744970d-600wi

I know it's hard for you to believe, but Cleveland isn't Ohio. I've told you time and time again, there's a shit ton of jobs in Columbus. Just because you didn't believe me doesn't make it so.

Also alcohol consumption goes up when we're in a recession. And lots of Ohioans already own guns.

http://www.deptofnumbers.com/unemployment/ohio/columbus/

7.4% unemployment isn't tons of jobs. Cleveland is at 7.7% but it's still taking 12 months for someone to find a white collar job. and those are the two most populated cities in the state. Just how bad off then is the rest of the state if the average is 8.6%?

I am surprised there are that many guns left. I would have sold mine to pay for rent.

Then again I might use mine to steal some food. Yeah I guess I would keep mine for a while.

http://www.deptofnumbers.com/unemployment/ohio/columbus/

7.4% unemployment isn't tons of jobs. Cleveland is at 7.7% but it's still taking 12 months for someone to find a white collar job. and those are the two most populated cities in the state. Just how bad off then is the rest of the state if the average is 8.6%?

I am surprised there are that many guns left. I would have sold mine to pay for rent.

Then again I might use mine to steal some food. Yeah I guess I would keep mine for a while.

Now out of that 7.4% how many people are refusing to look? How many people are just enjoying that government bailout? How many people are refusing to take a job because it's beneath them? I can't walk without seeing a help wanted sign. I can personally vouch that there are over 250 IT positions in Columbus as well.

One difference that I've noticed about Google+ so far is the ability to backup your profile, contacts, posts, photos to your hard drive. you can download stuff in a zip file all at once. There is a ton of information on facebook that I'd love to have access to easily. Anyone know if you can jump to a specific date on your wall?

Yes, you can.

Scroll.....scroll.......scroll.......view older posts.....scroll.....scroll.......scroll ......scroll...............scroll........view older posts...............scroll.........scroll................scroll.......scroll..................view older posts....................scroll......scroll........scroll........scroll...........

Yes, you can.

Scroll.....scroll.......scroll.......view older posts.....scroll.....scroll.......scroll ......scroll...............scroll........view older posts...............scroll.........scroll................scroll.......scroll..................view older posts....................scroll......scroll........scroll........scroll...........
There's probably an addon that will do it. Someone on my friend list had all their wall posts in an excel file.

Status
Not open for further replies.