Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could find the links, but I will tell the story instead.

Apparently Rick Perry, governor of Texas, has invited all of the other governors from the other states to come for a prayer group, similarly to the prayer event the President attends. He claimed this was for all denominations, but will be Christian-based.

"The Response," which his office called "a non-denominational, apolitical Christian prayer meeting."

"Given the trials that beset our nation and world, from the global economic downturn to natural disasters, the lingering danger of terrorism and continued debasement of our culture, I believe it is time to convene the leaders from each of our United States in a day of prayer and fasting, like that described in the book of Joel," Perry said.

Now his spokeman came out saying that only Christian believers are invited:

This is an explicitly Christian event because we are going to be praying to the one true God through His son, Jesus Christ. It would be idolatry of the worst sort for Christians to gather and invite false gods like Allah and Buddha and their false prophets to be with us at that time. Because we have religious liberty in this country, they are free to have events and pray to Buddha and Allah on their own. But this is time of prayer to the One True God through His son, Jesus Christ, who is The Way, The Truth, and The Life.

Of course it is funded by certified hate group American Family Association.

Gotta love Houston and Texas!

Governor Rick Perry is also declaring a Day of Prayer August 6th.

Given the trials that have beset our country and world - from the global economic downturn to natural disasters, the lingering danger of terrorism and wars that endanger our troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and theaters of conflict around the globe, and the decline of our culture in the context of the demise of families - it seems imperative that the people of our nation should once again join together for a solemn day of prayer and fasting on behalf of our troubled nation.

oh stfu you whiny little bitch.

Anyone else plays these jokes with you and you are fine with it and play along with them. I do it and you throw your toys out of your cot.

And yes, homo's are inferior. You can not do everything I can do. By definition, that makes you inferior.

He can do things that you can't, like make pretty baskets as housewarming gifts and suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Who's inferior now?

I did. I concluded that based on the evidence in the article he very probably has tard strength, and that he should have used it to repel the attack.

52106089.jpg

I could find the links, but I will tell the story instead.

Apparently Rick Perry, governor of Texas, has invited all of the other governors from the other states to come for a prayer group, similarly to the prayer event the President attends. He claimed this was for all denominations, but will be Christian-based.

Now his spokeman came out saying that only Christian believers are invited:

Of course it is funded by certified hate group American Family Association.

Gotta love Houston and Texas!
finding it harder and harder to justify to myself why freedom of religion should be considered a fundamental right

Status
Not open for further replies.