Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fatties I have been with gave good head because they are trying to prove themselves. If they are bad at head AND they aren't pretty to look at, you will be more apt to leave them. They can at least learn to give good head and mitigate one reason for leaving.

If all you have to offer is good fellatio abilities, then I am not keeping you around.

Just kill off India and most of Africa. It's their growth rates causing the issues.

As far as I am concerned, there are far too many people on the earth now. There is not one place on earth you can fly over and not see some scars on the earth that man has inflicted. It's kinda sad really.

lol there are plenty of places you can fly over and see untouched land.

And I'm not sure about there being too many people. I think it's just that our priorities are all messed up.

populations activists have been saying the same thing for generations and freaked out over 5 billion people. still, it's not a good thing but the scare mongering by people who would best benefit society by offing themselves is annoying

If there are too many of us, the world will find a way to decimate a good chuck of the population... it always does. :fly:

When my parents were here we went antiquing (don't all parents enjoy this?) My dad found this old camera in a shop in St. Pete and mentioned that I should start a collection of antique cameras. Brilliant idea!

So this is my first camera of the collection. It's a Kodak Jiffy six-16 from the 30's/depression era. I'm just sitting here cleaning it up so I can put it on display somewhere in our house.

It looks like this:
IjzJI.gif

I'm going to take it apart and get it working again. So far its only missing the film spool thingy (i'm technical.)

lol there are plenty of places you can fly over and see untouched land.

And I'm not sure about there being too many people. I think it's just that our priorities are all messed up.

Of all the places I have flown over because of work and vacations and such, I have never seen a bit of land that wasn't dotted with cities, roads, farm land, or forests planted there unnaturally by man for forestry sake.

Of all the places I have flown over because of work and vacations and such, I have never seen a bit of land that wasn't dotted with cities, roads, farm land, or forests planted there unnaturally by man for forestry sake.

Well I've seen plenty..

There are countless areas west of the rockies that have almost zero human footprint.

http://healthland.time.com/2011/06/28/why-women-are-better-at-everything/

Why Women Are Better at Everything

Recently in the Wall Street Journal, MarketWatch columnist David Weidner noted that women "do almost everything better" than men — from politics to corporate management to investing.

Weidner cites a new study by Barclays Wealth and Ledbury Research, which found that women were more likely than men to make money in the market, mostly because they didn't take as many risks. And why are they risk-averse? Because they're not as overconfident as men, the study found.

Mother Nature will probably come up with something to make a dent in that growth. Some super resistant flu/bacteria. That and I doubt we'll reach those numbers with us having reached or about to reach peak oil without another world war. Plus we've really been fucking with the food chain in just the last 20 years alone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.