Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are individuals. I'm sure its possible to find a fat chick who fucks well.

I am so disappointed in myself for getting sucked into this.

not try to suck you into anything. I made a statement and lead to a little debate.

you're right. people have different tastes and different experiences. mine leads me see skinny chicks being better in bed. I've been with big girls before. Mind you, not as big as casmo's new jumbo.

There are numerous position that fat chicks can't get into.

And I am sure your pronounced stomach lets you get into interesting positions, too.

And what other positions do you need beside spooning, missionary, and doggy, all of which are easily obtainable by fatties?

Well as you put it, sex is never good with a limp dick, so you still can't really say that fat chicks don't fuck better than skinny chicks. Since you weren't hard to begin with at least.

Dude I was young and was going for anything with a pussy and a heartbeat (optional). As I have aged and gained experience I have been able to refine my taste in women to not include fat chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.