Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The receptionist doesn't understand that sick days are for when she's sick and can't work. Not when she wants to stay home to take care of her sick boyfriend or kids.

I went with a Samsung 46". It's plenty big. I wish I had gone with the 120hz over the 60hz though, because that number is bigger and makes me feel better.

My brother in law built an awesome media theatre in his home, takes up half of the bottom floor. He running a 102" w/ a HD projector. It's impressive.

Granted, he owns a rather large AV consultancy in Atlanta, so getting new bulbs aren't that big of an issue for him.

pm me the name just out of curiosity. we deal with all the big ones in atlanta

zkiFd.jpg

But did he get to finish?!

Link to the video of the Burlsque show I went to. not safe due to bouncing boobs/

One could definitely argue that this isn't Burlesque at all. That's just some goth chick with a hula hoop it would seem to me. Burlesque is all about teasing and tantalizing. It focuses on sex, but not always in a raunchy way, more of a silly way. It's a farce. There's feathers and fanfare and humor and singing and dancing. Was there more to it than that?

just tried this and it worked :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/fEYoZ.jpg

How do you know the elevator was going to stop if you hadn't done this?

Doesn't work that way here. Can you take sick leave for doctor/dentist appointments? We can't, but she does.

Every job I have had gave employees personal days for stuff like doctors appointments. In the US they have to give you time off if you need to care for a sick family member. It's FMLA. They don't have to pay you but they can and most of the time do allow you to use sick days for this purpose. In fact, in some cases they force you to.

One could definitely argue that this isn't Burlesque at all. That's just some goth chick with a hula hoop it would seem to me. Burlesque is all about teasing and tantalizing. It focuses on sex, but not always in a raunchy way, more of a silly way. It's a farce. There's feathers and fanfare and humor and singing and dancing. Was there more to it than that?

Ma'am there was 2 Troupes and one Surf band. this was just the Surf band's act.
So YESVirgina, there was Burlesque.
I just didn't bother taking pics/vid of the rest as I was busy getting drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.