Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with grounding flights out of DFW and not screwing up airline travel.

Oh I didn't say it wouldn't screw up all of air traffic. But it would be one successful step closer to independence from the tyranny of the US. Viva la revolution!

If ya'll want Texas, you are welcome to it. I'm good with some contraction and moving down to 49 states.

Actually, 48, because you bitches gotta take CA with you.

florida.gif

Here is the recipe I used in case anyone is interested. I selected it solely based on the fact that I had all the ingredients handy and didn't have to melt any solid chocolate.

Ingredients:

1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup boiling water

Preparation:
Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Remove mixer; stir in boiling water by hand. Pour the thin batter into a greased and floured 13x9x2-inch baking pan or two greased and floured 9-inch layer cake pans or three greased and floured 8-inch layer cake pans. Bake at 350° for about 35 minutes for a rectangular cake or 30 to 35 minutes for layers. A wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center should come out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in pan on rack then remove from pan and cool completely.
Frost as desired.

That entire read is like random facts and a lot of insinuation. It's granted you can't trust the government or random companies but it's the price you pay for using electronic communications. Most of that crap is public info rewritten to sound like sekret squirrel shit.

OMG LOCKHEED MARTIN HAS HMMVW BASED RADAR

This is pretty good.

http://thebloggess.com/2011/06/and-thats-why-you-should-learn-to-pick-your-battles/

Then the manager came to see what was causing all the commotion, and that’s when he found the very-conservative salesman unhappily struggling to right an enthusiastically pointy chicken which was almost as tall as he was. The salesman was having a hard time, and he told everyone to stand back “because this chicken will cut you", and at first I thought he meant it as a threat, like “That chicken has a shiv”, but turns out he just meant that all the chickens’ ends were sharp and rusty.

knock knock, motherf*cker
chicken6.jpg

Every have that moment of clarity where you knew it was time to get the fuck out and go elsewhere in regards to employment.

Ya. Just had that.

Status
Not open for further replies.