Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't ask you what occasion, I asked you what application. What do you use it for? As in, what recipe or food type would it be best for?

edit: Kim > April

I want you all to know that my husband is a God amongst men. Not only can he bake the yummiest bread ever (and does so all the time), last night I said I wanted cake so he made me some from scratch. It was his first attempt ever at this but it came out moist and fluffy and perfect and delicious. I am such a lucky girl.

I want you all to know that my husband is a God amongst men. Not only can he bake the yummiest bread ever (and does so all the time), last night I said I wanted cake so he made me some from scratch. It was his first attempt ever at this but it came out moist and fluffy and perfect and delicious. I am such a lucky girl.

Yes you are. AND he's hung like a horse. Dammit.

It's got shit in it.
Are you fucking five?
That Dan. He's a keeper!

For Ape and Fly, this is foreplay.

tumblr_lmsbe3oTVq1qc1pjbo1_500.jpg

http://crasstalk.com/2011/06/malta-and-philippines-in-smackdown-for-legal-divorce/

Malta and Philippines Race to Legalize Divorce

And were are the pro-family, anti-gay, anti same sex marriage protesters over this news? Do divorces not cause the biggest family tearup and heartbreak for all involved? If they are really out for the family and even if you want to play the religious card, if they really are following the teaching of Christianity, shouldn't they be fighting to stop the legalization of divorce? Perhaps even more strongly than opposing same sex marriage?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.