Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

4NQPp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The ex-gay movement is one of the most toxic efforts against the homosexual population. They are the reason there is a bill in Uganda to kill gays (because it's assumed they refused the debunked treatment). The delusions these people have run very deep and effect much of their rational thought patterns. All perpetrated and celebrated by the church.

The ex-gay movement is one of the most toxic efforts against the homosexual population. They are the reason there is a bill in Uganda to kill gays (because it's assumed they refused the debunked treatment). The delusions these people have run very deep and effect much of their rational thought patterns. All perpetrated and celebrated by the church.

It's unfortunate that self-discovery often regresses in to labels or classifications. Self-discovery is probably dangerous if we're asking ourselves the wrong questions; as if there is an underlying something that we are. Michael is on a quest to find his true nature, but what if there isn't such a thing? What if everything is subject to change? Hm. I'm inclined to believe this.

Ben went on. “To me, Michael is a victim of this insane society we live in, where we grow up with all these conflicting messages and pressures around sexuality and religion, and where we divide into these camps where we’re always right and the other side is always wrong. Some people are susceptible to buying into that, and I think Michael is one of them.”

Status
Not open for further replies.