Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused:

It's not a contest of belief vs. belief. As painted by almost every court case about homosexuality, it's belief vs. scientific and sociological fact.

Why the spoiler tag on all of your posts? Are you hiding them from the world? You need to bring those posts out of the closet.

if you look at more than just what the words say, then it completely does.

that relies on the presumption that everyone's opinions and beliefs are equally valid

they are not. if someone believes something based on misinformation, that belief can be legitimately derided

Why the spoiler tag on all of your posts? Are you hiding them from the world? You need to bring those posts out of the closet.

I was asked by Casper to stop posting so much gay stuff because he didn't want to read it, and Duke in a similar vein. If I post in spoilers you wouldn't have to read anything if you didn't want to. That's why I was asked to make any new threads with a Gay icon, to alert those that don't want to read them about the content.

I was asked by Casper to stop posting so much gay stuff because he didn't want to read it, and Duke in a similar vein. If I post in spoilers you wouldn't have to read anything if you didn't want to. That's why I was asked to make any new threads with a Gay icon, to alert those that don't want to read them about the content.

fuck em post what you want

THATS SO GAY

I am, just in a shroud of secrecy to be a bit less annoying.

yes but your allowing someone to still control and censor your comments. If you really feel strong about it then stop using the tags and let you posts speak for themselves. If someone doesn't like it then they don't have to read it. It's not like we ask Liam to you asshole comment tags on all of posts or have him use the tin foil hat icon for his threads.

Also, could you please change your username to GrossHomo so it's easier to immediately identify gross homo stuff?

yes but your allowing someone to still control and censor your comments. If you really feel strong about it then stop using the tags and let you posts speak for themselves. If someone doesn't like it then they don't have to read it. It's not like we ask Liam to you asshole comment tags on all of posts or have him use the tin foil hat icon for his threads.

...why exactly don't we ask him to do that?

I am fuming mad. I just ran home to get something and parked in the 15 minute delivery parking outside my building. I get back in 10 and there's a ticket on my car. I then drove around the neighborhood looking for the little bastard so I could put my foot up his ass but I couldn't find him. now I have to go to court if I want to contest it or else just pay up.

I am fuming mad. I just ran home to get something and parked in the 15 minute delivery parking outside my building. I get back in 10 and there's a ticket on my car. I then drove around the neighborhood looking for the little bastard so I could put my foot up his ass but I couldn't find him. now I have to go to court if I want to contest it or else just pay up.

that's why you need to pull the old broken leg trick like Aaron

wut?

I never said any such thing. I called you out for flooding the place with a lot of your anti-catholic bigotry, and the fact that, for a bit, every post you made was all about everyone v gays, but I never told you that you had to censor your shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.