Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is total shrink psycho-babble but apparently you're unfamiliar with the term "cycle of abuse"
I'm not in it. it appears most here are.

Yes. 95% of the world has Stockholm Syndrome.

I'm not going to say you're wrong that you can discipline a kid without spanking. However, it is also not wrong to say you can discipine a kid with spanking.

hah, I dated a girl like you and she used to to try and beat up on me! it was laughable but still not cool to be around when she went mental like that. cycle of abuse.

Are you fucking shitting me with this shit?
Where the hell did you get that I beat the fck out of people for fun?

Son, the convo is about OCCASIONALLY SPANKING KIDS AS DISCIPLINE, NOT: BEATING PEOPLE'S ASSES

Are you bipolarized?

Son, the convo is about OCCASIONALLY SPANKING KIDS AS DISCIPLINE, NOT: BEATING PEOPLE'S ASSES

Are you bipolarized?

are you retarded?

Let me say this again, I came from abuse, not discipline. BIG difference.

Telling me that I have no clue what I'm talking about from someone who has NO kids is hysterical!

I was commenting on dating a girl that had come from an abusive family relationship because YOU brought it up. get a grip.

My son finally came up to my wife and I the other day and asked if we were really Santa. We looked at each other and said yes. He was ok with it. He walked off and came back later and said "So if you guys are Santa then you're probably the Tooth Fairy too aren't you?" We said yes. He left and later came back and said "But the Easter Bunny is real right?" We said "Of course there is a 6ft bunny that breaks into our house once a year to leave you candy." He wasn't amused.

My son finally came up to my wife and I the other day and asked if we were really Santa. We looked at each other and said yes. He was ok with it. He walked off and came back later and said "So if you guys are Santa then you're probably the Tooth Fairy too aren't you?" We said yes. He left and later came back and said "But the Easter Bunny is real right?" We said "Of course there is a 6ft bunny that breaks into our house once a year to leave you candy." He wasn't amused.

:lol:

May as well pull the full trigger now and tell him how babies are made.

Is this the point when hate and discrimination start?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...set_of_patriots_said_hed_trade_win_to_bl.html

ALBANY - Giants 2007 Super Bowl hero David Tyree said he'd trade "The Catch" and the team's championship to keep marriage between one man and one woman.

Tyree is best remembered in his career for his miraculous late-game catch in Super Bowl XLII against the Patriots, trapping the ball against his helmet while being pulled down by New England safety Rodney Harrison.

Shortly after, Eli Manning threw the game-winning touchdown to receiver Plaxico Burress to cement the shocking win against the up-until-then undefeated Patriots.

"The catch was a gift, it's not like I'd try to do it. I couldn't do it again so that was a miracle," he said. "There's nothing worth more than [maintaining heterosexual marriage] right here for me."

Asked if he'd give up the Super Bowl to stop gay marriage, Tyree said: "Honestly, I probably would."

ignhI.jpg

Gay's are the only ones who are correct in feeling strongly about their beliefs. Anyone who feels differently is instantly wrong, and hateful.

Remember this.

Gay's are the only ones who are correct in feeling strongly about their beliefs. Anyone who feels differently is instantly wrong, and hateful.

Remember this.
Scientifically wrong, physically and emotionally hateful. Um yes. One can have their belief that gay marriage can spoil hetero marriages, or that gay people don't raise children, or don't raise children well, but they are scientifically wrong. They can have differing thoughts but they shouldn't get angry. Or physically abuse. Or kill and maim. Parents shouldn't throw their children out of their house when they don't understand what it means to be homosexual. You don't have to agree with homosexuality (although what is there to disagree with, it is natural and just happens) but if you are a role model, you don't have to hold a very strong position about a law that separates families and puts international relationships in jeopardy and making adopting children in need that much harder.

And if you are Tracy Morgan, threatening to kill your own son if he's gay.

Are you bipolarized?

are you retarded?

Let me say this again, I came from abuse, not discipline. BIG difference.

Telling me that I have no clue what I'm talking about from someone who has NO kids is hysterical!

I was commenting on dating a girl that had come from an abusive family relationship because YOU brought it up. get a grip.

Uhhh, I was merely speaking about blurring abuse with discipline and you came outta nowhere suggesting that I beat the shit out of people...
Totally irrelevant.

Scientifically wrong, physically and emotionally hateful. Um yes. One can have their belief that gay marriage can spoil hetero marriages, or that gay people don't raise children, or don't raise children well, but they are scientifically wrong. They can have differing thoughts but they shouldn't get angry. Or physically abuse. Or kill and maim. Parents shouldn't throw their children out of their house when they don't understand what it means to be homosexual. You don't have to agree with homosexuality (although what is there to disagree with, it is natural and just happens) but if you are a role model, you don't have to hold a very strong position about a law that separates families and puts international relationships in jeopardy and making adopting children in need that much harder.

And if you are Tracy Morgan, threatening to kill your own son if he's gay.

Thank you for proving my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.